youhaobo
Dear vijetashukla, Thank you very much for your contribution. For me it is very useful. I am a Chinese, and read your post in Shanghai. So, hope see your more contribution. Thanks again Bernice

seema singh
hi there...
I have read two chapters of CV file and i find it very interactive. the space left for writing your views and then evaluating it later on is a great way to form objective views about your own views..... A good CV is not only telling you about ur achievements and qualifications...its telling the viewer about you... you as a person should be able to reflect your personality in it...
thanks for the post...
as i read more... i can feedback to you more..
Keep It UP!
seema
delhi

From India, Lucknow
udaya.M
Dear Vije It’s really useful. Keep posting content like this. with regards Lawrence Raj
From India, Coimbatore
Shonam
Thanx dear Vijeta!!!These are fanatastic attachments!!!Superb!!!!Well Done!!Keep Sharing these kind of materials!!!!Wish u success!!!!
From India, Delhi
abhi16march

ya i saw it.....thts y posted these two comments.....but really its a very gd stuff again...n now u can c it is in not in top ten otherwise top in top ten.....
very gd dear keep posting always................thanx alotzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to sharing wid us

From India, Pune
avrella_m112

Very informative contributions Vijeta!! Keep up the good work and share your knowledge with us all. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Saipavithra

Hi Vijeta, Firstly i would like to thank for posting the pdf files and my heartful thanx for following each readers request....... Keep it up...and keep posting Regards, Pavithra.R
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.