No Tags Found!

purnimad5
Thank you so much for all your answers to my query.Its been a valuable effort and have conveyed the same to my husband and probably his Company will act accordingly. Rgds Purnima
From India, Hyderabad
Arun Kumar Maitra

Gratuity payment is mandatory(a). for every factory,mine,oil-field,plantation,port,railway company(b).every shop or establishment within the meaning of any law for the time being in force employing ten or more persons in which ten or more persons are employed on any day of the precedding 12 months.
It is payable to the eligible employees subject to completion of continuous period of service as defined in the Act and suject to other provisions of the Act.
Further , it can never be withheld or adjusted against other dues but under certain circumstances ,it can be forfeited vide section 4(6) of the Act.
Non-payment of gratuity is treated as a serious offence for which complaint may be lodged with the concerned ALC.Detailed procedure for the same are laid down in the Payment of Gratuity Act to be read with the Rules.
So, please take actions accordingly.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.