lajawaabfoods
Hi Friend, please help me out by providing me the Draft for employee of the month which i want to give my staff asap. regards Sanjay Singh admin executive.
From India, Mumbai
ACT

Hi

Here is an outline, but you would have to tailor it to suit your corporates culture and style.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
Date:

Dear _____

Congratulations on being selected as the employee of the Month ____2010

The Management takes great pleasure in informing you that we have noted your achievements and commitment in your day to day work as also in your team work and interpersonal skills during the month of ______. Your superiors and peers have also appreciated your contribution during this time and we are delighted that you have been chosen as the employee of the month.

We are sure this achievement will motivate you to strive harder, contribute even more and set standards for others to emulate.

Congratulations once again and best Wishes.

Yours sincerely

Head HR
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Please ensure that the letter is signed by a senior management member and handed over ceremoniously, since it would be a bench mark for others to covet the same.

Trust the draft meets your requirements

Regards

Jacob
www.actspot.com - Website
www.actspot.wordpress.com - Daily Inspirational Blog
www.poweract.blogspot.com - Weekly Motivational Blog

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.