sharmaneesu

Hi All,
now a days in Delhi, cops are inspecting in organisations and asking for employees name and local address to verify them. according to them they are doing this for 26 jan.
how true is?. are you guys facing the same?. OR is it a regular practice in Delhi every year??
please come up with your views on same.
thanks!
N

From India, New Delhi
jude mayne

If they are doing it seriously and in a proper manner it will help the Organisations. Personnel are taken by their Certificates alone (some can be bought from the grey market) and how many Companies carry out an in depth verification. In Bangalore one Company had a few North East Terrorist on their Rolls??
But if its an exercise in futility then its a waste of time.
Regards,
Col J H Mayne

From India, Bangalore
vinodbidwaik

Hi,
I think police has the right to do so and hence cooperate them. In Pune one employee joined and absconded with copmany data, computer and other assests within 15 days. In another case, one employee (Female) joined, took the money and absconded. Both cases are under scanner and with police.
Employee verification and reference check are must now a days. If you have so you can show the verification and reference check records.
Regards,

From India, Pune
sharmaneesu

thanks Vinod & Col J H Mayne
but my question was not about ref check and verification..
as due to 26 January now a days lot if precautions are being taken by Delhi police, so they are visiting organisations in Delhi and asking for their employees details.
i want to know is it a regular practice by police on 26th Jan of they are doing this time only. if anyone of you are from Delhi and experienced the same, please let me know.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.