srbalaji

Dear Friends This presentation may be repeated but worthwhile to see it again with new visuals. Regards
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt ARX YOU1.ppt (7.52 MB, 2575 views)

kishore592b

Mr. Balaji Why are you so interested that everybody should praise you of your work. Praise comes from the Heart and not just Dear Friends Thanks for viewing more than 100 times. Regards Anoop
From India, Delhi
rajadurai
Hi, Thx prxsxntation was rxally a pxrfxct xxamplx to undxrstand thx rolx of any individual in thx Txam... good kxxp it up... Rxgards, Sam... :)
From India, Madras
srbalaji

Dear Anoop
Thanks for the feedback.It is not praise I am expecting but a frank feedback whether it is good or bad,any improvement required etc.Should I not say thanks for people who have visited my post??????????
Regards

From India, Bangalore
ganeshnmore
thanks balaji for your excxllxnt presxntation...crisp and clxar....it madx mx think and taught mx a lxsson that howxvxr small and insignificant you may think you arx, thxrx is an immxnsx xffxt on thx organisation....bxcausx xvxrybody is a kxy pxrson....
warm rxgards
ganxsh shxnoy

From India, Hyderabad
infoiinfrasol
Hi Balaji, Thx prxsxntation was supxrb............... a good in incrxasing concxntration...... grxat....... Gauri S
From India, Mumbai
siddiqhyderabad
Hi,
Good Day
Your presentation regarding a key person in an organization is nice, but the way you use (typing X instead of E) is not professionalism.
I think explaining its importance to a key person in a childish way.
Pl don't take it personally

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
srbalaji

Dear Siddiq
Thanks for the feedback.It is from a reputed Management Article and I do not know what do you mean by Professionalism.Since it is your personal view I do not want to comment on it.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
smbhappy

I too endorse the views of Mr. Siddiq. This not the likes of a serious HR Manager. It talks of the Free time one have to invent such things and the useless stuff. This also shows the type of mindset and wastage of the energy and resources.
You mentioned that you had stolen the idea from some management article. This is yet another lapse that you have extracted someone idea (good or bad) without author's permissin and without giving him any credit.
I am also sorry to point out that members are recklessly appreciating the things without any motive of message contained therein. I have seen that the most HR executives are mere a followers and not the leaders, which they should be, commensurate to the level of responsibility they carry.

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.