No Tags Found!

Mansvi k
Hello connections,
I want your help on below situation
one of our employee send us resignation due salary deduction.
However he always failed to login on attendance portal after given him multiple reminder.we have informed him that will take attendance data as per your attendance data from HRMS portal .
Now he saying if i am not received salary will leave organisation.
even he were refuse to take appointment letter due to not accepted the HR POLICY (late coming ) and management policy .
in other hand,my MD wants me to convince him as they want him (he is performance orientated)
being HR he also disrespect me . any legal action can we take on this action ?
your kind suggestion highly appreciated

From India, Pune
nathrao

Please diplomatically convey to your MD the following;

His recorded late coming and casual avoidance of basic rules of the organisation can have disastrous effect.Signing/logging attendance is a basic duty and his logging times are linked with payroll.Repeated exclusions cannot be made for any one as it becomes example and precedent.

However good a performer he is, he cannot be above company rules.

Show him the documented failure to log in for attendance

If your MD insists, call the team leader along with this employee and counsel him and make a record of discussion and get his signature.

In the circumstances, ignore his disrespectful attitude, unless the disrespect was physical or abusive.

Mere refusal to sign in etc will not make it abusive.

Make an attempt since your MD is telling you in presence of his team leader/manager etc and report to MD result of discussion and let him take a call.

But this employee would set bad example and others may quote him and place HR and organisational discipline in bad light.

Play a firm but balanced role in this matter.

Let ego not come in,rather stick to documents,effect of individual behaviour impacting on overall discipline and let MD take a call.After all they have more to loose and they will be careful after seeing records.

From India, Pune
Mansvi k
thank you so much it may works for me.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.