No Tags Found!

dhrubojyoti
Dear Sir, I am interested in the profile and attaching my resume for your kind consideration. Thanks & Regards Dhrub
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc DHRUBOJYOTI[1].doc (62.0 KB, 95 views)

ziwa
Dear Sir, Please find attached my resume. Revert back if found suitable Thanks&Regards S.Sivaraman 9500016661
From India, Raipur
File Type: doc SIVAHR.doc (42.0 KB, 102 views)

Vasant Nair

Dear Mahadevan,
A person with about 20 years' experinec in the field of IR will not fit in as a Manager.
I have close to 30 years's work experience of which several years were dedicated to hard core IR.
Please let me know:
1. What is the exact position?
2. What would be the CTC offerred?
3. Location?
4. Where do I send you my Resume?
Look forward to your response.
Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
riazg28
hi pls find attached my resume for Payroll officer. Thanks Riaz
From India, New Delhi
File Type: doc CV.doc (87.0 KB, 115 views)

Sonicapallavi
Dear Mr. Dev,
I'm an MBA in Marketing & HR. kindly receive my CV attached herewith. Pl let me know if i'm eligible for any vacancies with your kind organisation as i'm looking for a change in the industry i'm presently working in.
Regards
Sonica

From India, Chandigarh
kulkarnimahesh

Mr. Mahadevan,
This has reference to your posting on citi HR of your reuiredment for IR Manager. I have around 29 years of experience in IR and have knowledge of all labour lawas applicable in Maharashtra State.
If position is still opend please let me know your mail id to sent my profile. Also let me know where the position is.
Regards,
M.A.KULKARNI
(M) 9820701495.

From India, Mumbai
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Dear Mr.Mahadevan & friends,
It is better to ask all the aspirants to forward their resumes strictly to your personal or official maid ID and better to give some more information like the location and approx: CTC so that we can avoid so many follow-up mails. It is also better if the friends who are posting the requirements can give their contact nos. so that required people can contact and get their doubts clarified.
Thanks and regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
subasdas2004@gmail.com
DRIEMS BUSINESS SCHOOL

(Approved by AICTE, Govt. of Orissa

&

Affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa)

Campus Invitation

Dear Sir

This is to draw your attention to the pioneering and prolific work done by DRIEMS Business School in the field of education and research in Management. DRIEMS Business School is a pioneer Institution in the field of management approved by AICTE New Delhi, and Affiliated to Biju Pattanaik University Technology, Rourkela Orissa.

The DRIEMS MBA programme caters to the demand of Management professionals and prepares its graduating students for challenging Careers through an intensive & rigorous curriculum. The Business School of this institution has been adjudged as the 7th best upcoming B-School of the country in 2007 by Competition Success Review. It has also secured 12th Rank in East and Central India in the year 2008.

Driems Business School

Tangi, Cuttack-754022

Orissa.

Tel-0671-2695061/62/63/64/65

Fax-0671-2695755

Mobile-9437091230

E_mail:driemsplacement@yahoo.com

Website: Dhaneswar Rath Institute Of Engineering & Management Studies Welcomes You

From India, Bhubaneswar
venkatesmaha
Dear Mr.Mahadeven Iam forwarding Myresume for your referance Thanks & Regards Venkateswaran K 9865053255
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
File Type: doc Venkates Resume.doc (47.0 KB, 98 views)

Vasant Nair

Dear Mahadevan,
There are so many requests to you to explain the Job Profile and the email ID at which the resumes could be sent.
Why are you so religiously silent? Pl. respond immediately.
Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.