No Tags Found!

PVQ

Name and shame him Urvashi. CiteHR is a responsible forum and I am sure the facilitator will be aghast at the uncouth behaviour of one of it's members.
Thank you for taking the time to report the incident.
PVQ

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
MITA PARMAR

Dear Sangita,
You have brought some really good points to the notice of everyone of us. The females must atleast follow these suggestions.
Thanks Sangita.
Urvashi,
You must expose him at the earliest. Before sending you vulgar chats, has he not thought abt his career? Why are you thinking about his career? If you are not taking action on this, he will be free to harress other lady members of citeHR & the ones in his surroundings, as well.
I suggest you to publish his identity with name, email ID, conatct ( if any) on your post itself & ofcourse to the administrator of Cite HR.
By hiding his identity, you are making him strong in his idiotic deeds. PLSSSSSSSS go ahead & reveal his identity & set an example so that such guys will not try this any more.
Unless women are not taking strong action on such mishapps, such rubbish cannot be abolished.
All the Best for your job.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
harsha_chintu

Dear Urvashi,
It is very unfortunate that such things happen in such professional forums like Citehr, anyways my suggestion to you is please inform that person's name to the moderator so that he may be removed from the forum.
Also as rightly said by one of our member above, HR jobs are very difficult to get, so while revealing personal information like mobile numbers etc, we should be very careful (especially in the case of girls).
Regards
Harsha.

From India
S.Chandrasekar

Hi Urveshi,

Never send in your contact details to any of the strangers on this website. Please don't assume that this site is only meant for HR guys. Many others also enrol. Some three/four months back there was a posting from a lady citeHR member who had called for resumes for some position and she did not give any details about the company, JD, salary etc. To the dismay many CiteHR members had openly furnished their Mob, Email, resume with photo and other details.

I fired a 'Quick reply' to that lady member whose posting was unprofessional. Soon there were vollies of scolding replies from senior members to my reply that I shouldn't be harsh and hot in this forum. Hahah... When I tried to caution for a good purpose, people sometimes think the other way. Its alright. See now your case is evidential to my comments I made long back. Besides being a HR man, I am a writer and a journalist and I know the type of people and their motives.

Always I am a whistle blower at office and let me do it here also.

Better be careful.

Regards,

Chandru
Manager-HR, chennai

From India, Madras
La_dheeraj
Dear Urvashi,
This is very unfortunate and is not acceptable from the professionals.
By doing this, such members not only bring a disrepute to themselves but also defeat the purpose of such forum. Hence, let us take this opportunity to appeal to all the members to maintain the sanctity of this forum.
Regards
Dheeraj

From India, Mumbai
S.Lahiri
Dear Urvashi,
It is Quite Unfortunate incidence.
Like others I strongly condemn such type of mean act.
Expose HIS name,in this way the precedence set by U- other hackers will be challenged, in future.
I also urge again to "Controller" to include some TIGHT identity procedure to incorporate in this site.Few suggestions have come already.This is the time U must ACT.
I hope we will LEARN from Urvashi's sad experience.
=Lahiri,Kolkata.

From India, Calcutta
sahil_khiwani
This is a very bad thing he has.. done.. U should complain about him to the CiteHR administrator by writing his name.. such kind a people cant be change in their lives.. they just be banned from the society.. being a man .. i m saying because this is such a cheapest .. thing which he has done.. i personally feel he should feel sorry to you for all this matter n would request all the female members please please please n please dont put their contact numbers and email ids while conversating with strangers...
From India, Chandigarh
CHR

Sorry for the delay - I was out of town. Kindly send me the email address of the person who sent you this chat request. Also it's best not to disclose your email address on a public forum - you should ask members to contact you via private message through this board that way none of your information if disclosed publicly.
In any case send me the email address and I'll check if he/she is one of our members and take appropriate action.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
biswadeep.gupta

Being Nice to People is what we are born with. When we were born people claped, danced, did ceremonies and prayed and thanked God.
So when we came to this world we were blessed and people around us were happy.
But as life goes on we think that we were not getting our dues. Its this illusion which makes a perverted mind.
We feel sad, rejected and unwanted.
I wish this mind who is having some difficulty in coping up needs to introspect.
Is this behaiviour in any way has helped him.
I will say its not a loss to Urvashi or any of us.
Its this person's life which has lost today.
U can see it from such strong comment from the members.
dear all lets have Bonhomie among us atleast.
Good life to all!

S. N. Raj

'Empathy' - for the feelings/predicament of the Member and 'Appreciation' of the Member for exposing the experience & discreetly saving the face of the 'guilty one'. ( Hope the 'guilty Member/s' have seen the quoted Post and has/have the decency to 'apologise')
I hope Members of CITE 'become' mature enough - if already not so - to keep up the dignity of CITE. However, 'black-sheep' cannot be ruled out !
CAUTION while disclosing personal data/information would be valid/sensible.
Discretion is the better part of 'popularity' !

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.