akatrap

Dear Amit,
great idea..
We HR professionals should meet quarterly to discuss the issues.
I will be very glad to participate and contribute in it.
Please share me the possible date for the meeting.
With regards,
Anita K.

From India, Mumbai
meghana

Hi friends,
I shall keep all those who can't make it on Saturday, posted regarding the discussion happening on the HR Monsoon Event.....
However request only those participants to confirm who can make it for the discussions schedule as follows:
VENUE: CAFE COFFEE DAY (CCD) - DADAR SHIVAJI PARK
DATE: SATURDAY JULY 28TH
TIME: START AT 5PM...........END BY 8PM
AGENDA: TO FINALZE THE TOPIC,EVENT METHOLOGY,VENUE ETC. FOR MAKING THE MONSOON EVENT A SUCCESS....
come on guys only 1 person cannot win a battle
regards,
meghana
[/u]

From United States
meghana

Hi sanjana, nikhil, vinod & drishti members,
Kindly reuqest all to confirm.....your presence for tmrws meeting along with the location from where they would be leaving based on this I would be in a position to revise the location details if required to the nearest spot.
Sanajna any luck from the list of participants???
Guys come on we just have todays day?
regards,

From United States
DS

Hi Friends, I also won’t be able to make it to Dadar on Saturday. But please let me know the result of the meet. Regards Dheeraj
From Singapore, Singapore
meghana

HI GUYS,
THANX FOR PLAYING A SPOILSPORT :cry: ....(SORRY GUYS PARDON MY TONE). CCD PLAN XLD AGAIN BECOZ OF POOR RESPONSE!!!! ONLY SANJNA,RYAN & MYSELF CONFIRMED FOR THE MEETING.
COME ON GUYS/GIRLS AMIT HAS COME UP WITH THIS WONDERFUL CONCEPT OF ALL HR PROFESSIONAL COMING TOGETHER, BUT IS NOT GETTING THE REQD SUPPORT.....
MUMBAI CITEHR TEAM IS CERTAINLY NOT ABLE TO SET A HIGH BENCHMARK FOR THE OTHERS.
VINOD & DRISHT TEAM MEMBERS HAVE ALSO NOT REPLIED TO MY POSTS :o :o

From United States
nikkyblue

Dear All
I was all set to come to CCD on saturday when i called up sanana and came to know that meeting had been cancelled..
I hadnt read the post of Meghana about confirming on this thread about the presence, hence I didnt :oops:
m really very sorry..lets replan the meet, and this time we'll take confirmation on phone as not always every1 sees checks this thread.
sorry again
nikhil
+91 98922 42767

From India, Mumbai
Anupama Saini

Hey Guys!!
Yoyu guys were doing wonderfully good ...so dont loose heart ..try to see the grey areas in your management and then go ahead..as some1 has said that you got to haev a protocol....so start again and again dont lose hope ..
my best wishes are with you.............
anu :D :D

From India, Calcutta
am4pr7

Dear All, Einstein could light the bulb only on the 3900th (approx) attempt. Cheer up everyone For a change, read the ppt..... Regards Amit
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt ant_philosophy_354.ppt (85.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: ppt ant_philosophy_354.ppt (85.5 KB, 29 views)

SharmaD
Hi Friends,
I am sorry to hear about the cancellation.
Well Amit if you remember I had suggested that perhaps we can use the telecon option for the first meeting which would be more easier for ppl to take on.
Generally when we plan to meet in a location it might be difficult for ppl staying in far off locations to attend the meeting initially but once the framework is in place we can make the agenda for the next steps and see who can uphold what responsibility.
I still think having a telecon is a good option. As i am looking forward to meeting all of you CiteHRians out there.
Amit,
Take this on and see if we can arrange for one.
Cheers! :) :) :)
Disha

Ryan

Ok...
The core group meeting scheduled last week was cancelled... so its in the past! Please leave it....
Going forward - I would like to suggest that only those interested in such a meeting should send a suggestion (maximum 2) for a topic that they would like to see discussed during the main meeting to :

(I don't have other ids)
The topic can be suggested based on the need of yourself / the group to be aware of the topic. It would also be nice if you can suggest resource people / experts who would be willing to address the group.
A request - Kindly do not suggest a particular problem you are currently dealing with, since the online forum is here for this purpose.
If you guys agree with this, then send your suggestions latest by 6th august to the above ids. Based on the suggestions received, the core group will then decide on a topic for the subsequent group meeting.
Any other suggestions are welcome.
Regards
Ryan

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.