kanthiahaliasdeepak
Dear Navdeep,
I feel if you ask an senior female employee to enquire her(trainee) and trouble facing while training session. Then you can able to get a clear picture about the issue.
Regards,
Kanthiah Alias Deepak Ram

From India, Madras
mkpandey18

I think in this specific case (where the female is unwilling to make a complaint), you could
1. Ask the female in writing to give details of the incident(s) so that some action can be taken. (This is CYA, so that later it does not happen that you are asked as to 'why no action was taken earlier'. Irrespective of other measures this one is must (even if the female says there was nothing). This is based on personal experience.
2. Call the senior (who has been making her uncomfortable) and counsel him (if the female refuses to testify in writing).
3. If you have other trainers assign another one to her.
4. Advise the female as to how to deal with such situations with confidence. Generally such people can be controlled if the female initially shows a firm resolve and
Hope this helps
Manoj

From India, Delhi
Paramesh1974

Dear Navdeep, She is female thats y she is maintaing distance. Moreover she is not willing to creating problem. Better if handling her one female leader that will be better. Best regards,
From India, Mumbai
relish25
Hello Navdeep,
You can search for other alternate trainer to train your employee, it is not necessary that only one person will take training sessions.
You can tell your superior that he has give all the input regarding the training now we should search another person who can give practical training, and your problem will solved.
Regards
Ruchi

From India, Bangalore
srinaren

Dear Sargi & others,
I am following this thread. Most of them are correct in their point of view. In my opinion, when somebody complains against somebody, if the issue is serious, the complaint may be taken in writing which enables to investigate if the complainant agrees. Also, the other way could be to observe the person in question whether his behavior is alright or questionable? Once you get the feedback, it gives you enough tools to question the said person. But you need to handle this very diplomatically till such time it is proved. Once proved, you can be tough in handing him the necessary punishment in the form of a showcause notice, an apology and a warning or termination depending on the gravity of the complaint.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
exin.deepak
Here i like to inform all of my member we are the consultancy agencies and we recruit in different company as per candidate job profile match so kindly contact with reference from Deepak Kumar Jha contact Number 9804309244.
From India, Calcutta
exin.deepak
Is there no provision for the good recruitment policy in our India when all of us looking for the recruitment we saw it is maximum consultancy agencies no direct recruitment by the company kindly suggest how to go direct recruitment? reply us
From India, Calcutta
businesspartner

Dear Mr. Deepak Jha,
I saw your business solicitation. But do you think this is the right place to do that? Don't you agree that the matter being discussed in this thread is of some corporate gravity?
This is very undesirable. By posting your solicitation here in this blog, you have lost quality businesses that might have come to you (at least my business).
And you had a general comment about 'recruitment policy in our India"!!!!!.
I request you not to disclose your company name here, so that the business is saved.
Thank you. God Bless.

From India, Mumbai
rajashakerreddy
hello Navdeep the problem what you having now you have chance to give counseling to the both persons and you just find the reasons after find solution all the best
From India, Visakhapatnam
grandoz
In my own opinion, since the lady said he keeps calling her and she kept ignoring him, I dont see any case here. I believe she is matured enough to be working in an organisation. Let her hear him out, know why he was calling her non stop, from then she can know what exactly he is saying and respond to him maturely by politely turning down his date invitations or telling him to stop calling her if he doesn't have any officially related matter to discuss with her. If possible let her record the calls as evidence. Then, if he victimises her in any way she can then lay a complaint to HR with evidence not on assumption.
From Nigeria, Lagos
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.