viranchi

Hi Pradeepa, A very good and clearly explained article ......... Thank you for starting such a serious and eyeopener issue. People pls think before you indulge in to such activities.. Viranchi
From India, Hyderabad
schishti
Thank you so much!!its really a very good and practical article. You have mentioned so many things which looks usual and we do mistake there, but you have alart to all of us, thanx once again
From India, Delhi
debasisp2001
it's all about the maturity level of an employee in choosing good / bad for his/her life.
All lies in person's mindset and for this kind of people, if not collegue the affair could be with some one else as they dont have the control upon their behaviour.

From India, Bangalore
Sudipta

Dear BalampreetAs for your friend...She should avoid the guy..As we should think of ourselves if we fall pray of such situation.She should talk to him very clear..If it doesnot help she should take help of family.
From India, Gurgaon
Gargishetty
Hi Pradeep,
I completely agree with your article. We as individuals first need to be more responsible to our family and ourselves.
Lets make a conscious decision not to cross the line ,b'coz if we don't want to no one can force us to do such things. Reasons are the worst to be given once caught , accept or tell the loved ones today if anyone has faltered. maybe difficult in the beginning but better late than when one gets caught. Trust me you will feel at peace.
Regards
Gargi

From India, Bangalore
subasini
Hi Pradepa,
Excellent article, a must for everyone of us. We people should take it very seriously. Nowadays divorce rate are increasing (particularly IT), have anyone of us thought why is it happening??this is one of the reason. Whatever we do, it will directly affects our family and it also reflects our character this will create lots and lotsa problem with us, Ultimately it spoils our name, it spoils affection of our dear ones, it spoils everything in our life.Knowingly why should we do it. One thing i would like to say Keep distance and draw a line and never cross it, this would be difficult initially, but this would create lot of good changes within us.
good one pradepa thanks

From India, Bharat
Vidyas

Hi Pradepa,
Very nice article..in fact a lesson...
Actually my coleagues always blame me for not talking to them after office hours and i speak to them only official matters, when it comes to personal always kept quiet. But i heard that, gossip still there for not speaking to coleagues. I read your article and felt so happy, that, I shared my experience opposite to your article. I am happy for what ever am doing...
Thank you for such a good article..
Regards,
Vidya

From India, Mumbai
vijaykarthikmouli
Good job Pradeep,
Y i have given the heading as cultural importance should be taught because, now a days by the age of 20 & less old guys&/girls getting into call centers & also at the age of 24 engg's are getting into the Software concerns. That is the age were the parents have to be with them and they easily get changed to all kind of environments. So, the companies have to be very strict in cultural aspects and everything.
Article is good !!!!!!!!!
Citehr members can start a group to make the importance of cultural Aspects....
Once again hats off Pradeepa to post this article :-P
Vijay Karthik

From India, Coimbatore
AnujaAnuja

Hi Pradepa,
I am still a student, yet to enter into the 'Big-Bad-Corporate world'....
So I really appreciate your enlightment on the current "TRENDS" happening in the working life.
Now I'll know what signs to look out for, and how to avoid such unwanted behaviour from others.
I thank you from bottom of my heart.
Thank you once again.
Regards, Anuja

From Philippines
ra.services

Ms. Pradepa,
Whatever you have discussed is true & needs a lot of thinking, but my personal request to you is to be a little bit more broad minded & modern. Your article has a lot of derogatory remark over humans, specially the females & it is filled with prejudice.
In an office people interact & yes they like to saty intouch after office for a lot of reasons & not just flirting. In today's 24X7 world this is a common, thing.
Also you have just been blaming the ladies who talk to their male counterparts & have blamed them to be selfish or loose in nature, but have you given athought to it that it may also be the responsibility of the husband to bring to her notice, his feelings & insecurities.
Hoping to see a better article from you the next time..
Regards
A.B

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.