No Tags Found!

vinodvijapur

Hola....
Its been gr8 work here and time up on time..the counts increasin...
Putting up the list of ppl who would like be a volunteer for this monsoon event. (Kindly find the attachment)
Also as Meghana acted upon...lets have some thing like "A BUDDY SYSTEM". All we have to do is just inform at least 2 of our friends about the Event....hope u guys agreee with BUDDY SYSTEM...
Lets meet up and discuss in length....:)
Also those who haven't filled up the forms, kindly copy the link and paste in your browser and enroll your self...:)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...zdFDKzEA_3d_3d
Vinod Vijapur
Drishti committee

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip list_names_918.zip (28.2 KB, 83 views)
File Type: zip list_names_918.zip (28.2 KB, 42 views)

Sapana

Hi, I have put my details in the link, mentioned by u. Do i have to register myself to be a member of SurveyMonkey. Thanks & please inform us about the MEET. regards Sapana
From India, Pune
vinodvijapur

Hieee...
Just to do KT..(Knowlege Transfer)....:)
Survey Monkey is one of the site which helps you in conducting the survey through online mechanism..
Say, you want to do a survey for ES(Employee Satisfaction), you can create your own web page with your own specification and host it on the web....Survey monkey is a tool for it, then employees can post in their information and you can analyze the information.
Well, Filling up the form is enough for citehr....:) No need to register for SurveyMonkey.
Vinod Vijapur
Dristi Committee

From India, Mumbai
richa bhargava
Hi all! I could not see the mails so I think I have missed the meeting. looking forward to join next time. Richa

Sapana

Hi Vinod,
Thanks for the information regarding MonkeySurvey.
We are planning to start Surveys (Business related) for our organisation, i hope this Monkey Survey helps us.
Will be eagerly waiting for the HR MEET, till then take care.
Sapana

From India, Pune
murtyhr

Hi Mr.Amit,
A great idea,but please extend to Hyderabad also,..Lot of HR Professionalas are there in Hyderabad,..
We are eagarly waiting for that type of events.,,Please Mr.Amit extend that type progrmas to Hyderbad,..Please.,
After completion of your program at Mumbai,.please share the views,..
Thanks & Regards,.

From India, Hyderabad
boystrad
heey gyzzz...hwiie??well i'm a member of Cite HR ....n am a part of the CHR NCR....gud gng guyss huh...so u all gyz njooin urself....have u done anythin in a big way...as in call proper HR professionals n stuff...n had formal meets!!
But its greeat to know dat u gyyz have sch meets oftenn!!
Baang on gyzzz..
Take care
Radhika

From India, Delhi
SharmaD
friends,
Can I suggest an idea. perhaps one of us can use the telecon system and we all can dial in from different parts of mumbai to agree on to some of the actions instead of just 5 ppl meeting in dadar.
I am as eager as the rest of you to meet up and share ideas and knowledge.
I believe that via a telecon we all will be able to decide on the way forward in a much better manner.
Amit/Meghana/ Vipul your views on this please. We could have the telecon in the next week perhaps on Monday or tuesday.
Thanks
Cheers! :) :) :)
Disha

meghana

HI ALL,
THE CITEHR "MONSOON EVENT" TEAM HAS PLANNED TO MEET THE SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
VENUE: CAFE COFFEE DAY (CCD) - DADAR SHIVAJI PARK
DATE: SATURDAY JULY 28TH
TIME: START AT 5PM...........END BY 8PM
AGENDA: TO FINALZE THE TOPIC,EVENT METHOLOGY,VENUE ETC. FOR MAKING THE MONSOON EVENT A SUCCESS....
COME ON HR PROFESSIONAL...LETS GET TOGETHER & CONTRIBUTE TO THIS EXCELLENT CAUSE IN DOING SOMETHING FOR OUR CAREER PROGESSION
SANJANA CAN U PLS MAIL THE MEETING DETAILS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS AS PER UR XL SHEET.
LETS ROCK

From United States
Sapana

Hi Meghana,
Thank you for the information. I will not be able to make it on Saturday for the discussion.
But do let us know the the final event for discussion and the time.
Lets Rock HR mumbaities..
I wish you all the best.
Sapana

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.