No Tags Found!

s.anitha

Dear Sir, I checked the the previous post, but still not clear about "Do I need to prepare different set of questioner for different people?" Thanks Anita
From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dear Anita,
Like some bloggers, you are also asking questions without giving enough details about the level of staff you are dealing with etc. On any performance appraisal suystem you will have some generic questions (common to all) and some specific questions related to the level and field of the person concerned. If CiteHr has not got enough info, please search the web using Google (I do not have any investment in Google, Inc.).
I suggest that you study about 360 deg appriasal in depth before embarking on implementing.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
snoopypryer

Anita,

Do you have competencies defined in behavioral indicator terms against the various roles in your organization? At the very minimum, this should have been done so that the 360 degrees appraisal process invites feedback against specific competencies that the individual is expected to demonstrate in the specific role that he / she is in.

As a broad outline, you could differentiate roles into individual contributor roles and supervisory / managerial roles with the latter being differentiated into junior, middle and top level management. Each of these could be further differentiated by the functional areas such as sales, marketing, HR, production etc. but to begin with, you could start with this broad classification and keep refining as you move on through successive cycles.

Lastly, it would be more feasible and advisable were you to initiate this as a pilot project across a specific target group such as the junior or middle management level folks to identify any early challenges in terms of implementing on a full scale going forward.

Thanks.

From India, Ghaziabad
Joel123
Hi, Please refer to the document attached it has detail information about 360% appraisal and feedback form. I found it on Citehr itself. Regards, Joel
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Managment - The Performance Appraisal Question and Answer Book.pdf (2.17 MB, 1505 views)

Avika

Dear Anita,
We are a corporate consultancy firm having experience in conducting 360 performance appraisals.
We can help you in the assignment if you wish to engage the services of a consultant.
Please feel free to contact us,

From India, New Delhi
B K BHATIA

360 degrees appraisal is normally done to ascertain how an employee is viewed by his subordinates, peers & seniors on a set of competencies (generally Leadership competencies) or Core Values of the organization (such as Integrity).
Accordingly, Questionnaires are designed & a feed back is obtained from the selected individuals. Normally, an automated 360 degrees evaluation system is preferred by organizations since it can carry out speedy & accurate analysis of each employee.
If you are interested to know more details, please visit EmpXtrack website through Google search.
B K Bhatia

From India, Delhi
sreegaju

Hi Anitha, Please check whether it could be useful to you or not.
File Type: doc 360 degree feedback form template.doc (44.0 KB, 477 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Anita,
Please check my reply on one of the earlier posts on the same subject:
https://www.citehr.com/9777-need-hel...tml#post890032
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Mobala
Anita,
I think you have got sufficient pointers to get you thinking on the subject. Keep in mind however, that 360 is not just a tool or a process that you implement, it is a fundamental philosophy governing performance management, succession planning and leadership development.
Launching 360 in an organisation requires courage, because it can throw up insights that will challenge not just an individual but also the way the company views potential leadership talent. Ask yourself ( and your boss), is your company prepared to sustain this effort over the years? IF this is going to be just a dabble...forget it.
While you bone up on this area through research and reading, the best course would be to invite consultants to educate you with actual case studies.
Mohan

From India, Delhi
divya choubey

Hi,

I have done 360 Appraisal in manufacturing

units...i dont know abt IT

well

i think u know the funda....that is

up down n peers appraising the person

...so 1st u have to chk the org structure...

if u r apprasing sr exe...than jr exe, peers, n AM/ Mgr will appraise him

make one self appraisal form also....

u can put parameters like...I am telling this for Managers...

1: MANAGERIAL

1.1: ABILITY TO MOTIVATE JUNIORS

1.2: INITIATIVE

1.3: DECISION MAKING

1.4: PLANNING AND CONTROL

1.5:DELEGATION

1.6 POISE AND MATURITY

1.7 INNOVATIVENESS &PROBLEM SOLVING

2: CONCEPTUAL

2.1:OPEN MINDED AND RECEPTIVE

2.2: ATTITUDE TOWARDS WORK AND ORG.

2.3 MENTAL ALTERNESS

2.4: INTEGRITY AND ETHICS

3: INTERPERSONAL

3.1: PERSEVERENCE

3.2: LOYALTY AND SINCERITY

3.3:TRANPARENCY IN COMMUNICATION

3.4:RELATIONSHIP WITH STAFF

3.5: DEPENDABLE AND RESPONSIBLE

3.6: TRAINING. AND DEV. OF JUNIORS

4: ACHIEVEMENTAL

4.1: CUSTOMER FOCUS (INT/ EXTERNAL)

4.2: KNOWLEDGE OF INDUSTRY AND FIELD

5: OPERATIONAL

5.1: OPTIMUM USE OF RESOURCES

5.2: QUALITY OF WORK

5.3: VERSATALITY AND ADAPTABILITY

on the basis of thses points...make a scale rate them....

this form u hv to get filled by every one in 360...up ,down n peers

I am attaching the format ...chk it out

Regards

Divya

From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc PA FORM E1- E3- revised.doc (73.0 KB, 312 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.