Jayachandran

Dear Friends,
please behave yourself. Treat others as if how you wanted others to treat you. World is not so bad. It will look as what we see. Please help others to improve and let them enjoy the forum.
Jay

From India, Madras
sankarsundaralingam

hi Urvashi.... This was really bad...HR people must be role model to others....U can complaint his name to CiteHR administrator...This will be example to others
From India, Madras
kasp_c1
Hi Urvashi Totally Immaturish and sick mentality , atleast report this to administator so that recurrance of this type of incident will not take place and pose a fitting lesson to others .
From India, Delhi
p_psharma

i dont undersatnd why dont u write is name. let everyone know who the person is. and by the way y are u worried about his rapo, whereas he was suppose to think about it. look if u give up now things like this will kp happenig. u need to find out who this person is.................i suggest you shld. and take severe action.
pratima sharma

From India, Pune
sathyavan
Hi Urvashi,
I am sorry to hear this. Cite HR is a professional forum, which helped people like me a lot to improve knowledge in HR. I agree with the openion of our members. Please do report to the forum administrator. This type of behaviour is not at all acceptable.

From India, Kozhikode
manish.roushan
Dear friend,This was really bad......These are the only people who is tainting the image of indians overseas.Well but one thing is sure, these people don't have any kind of goals in their life and hence they remain just like a cock speaking in the morning.i hope he will defenately see these messages on the site.just a suggestion for him, you are exactly effecting us but more you are jeopardising your life. U r indeed a fool.Regards,Manish Roushan

rjshabbeer
this is bad the person should be sued for sexual harrassment. you should make his name public
From India, Bangalore
foreverdeeps

Hi Urvashi,
I feel tat u shd inform the admin team of CITEHR. I am sure they would take sum action against tat guy.
I also feel tat u shd reveal tat guy's name so tat others are cautious abt him.
Deepali

From United States, New York
aseem kumar
You should immediately report the name to CiteHR administrators. It will be a lesson for not only him but also for those with such intentions
From India, Mumbai
surbhi.arora

Hi Uravashi,
You should disclose the name of person, sothat he also felt that kind of embrassment, whcih you faced that time also send the copy of that chat to Cite HR administrator as well as his senior company officals. Anyhow I hope you will get good job in Bangalore as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Surbhi Arora
Gurgaon

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.