amreshanjan
Book: Hand book on effective commnivation Skill
Have funn.
By: Amresh Anjan
HR Book Link: HR Articles

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Hand_book_on_effective_commn.pdf (382.9 KB, 728 views)

Rajeev Verma

Hi,
It was really a very good efforts in posting these useful links and files. I am back in the office after a gap of Two Years (Bed ridden due to accident). So I have lost all my files, information and it is getting very difficult to collect all these information.
But I was able to have few from this.
Thanks a lot
Keep posting

From India, Delhi
vsmitha
To HR Prop I would like to know how i should prepare for a interview. The post that i have been offered is HR Manager. Regards Smitha
From India, Delhi
charu_mms
Hey thankzzzzzz HR Prop for ur valuable info. :)...........its helping me out in my project on Training in Retail sector...................i was stuck at one place bt ur post helped miiiiiiiiiii out...........i would be thankful to u if u can give me any more details reg training in Retail sector................
From India, Mumbai
Nimisha Khanna

Hey Prop,
I couldn't open any of the zipped files.The message says that the zip file is either damaged of ended abruptly..(somthing like that)
Could you please mail me the files at nimishakhanna[at]gmail[dot]com
Waiting
Thanks a Ton
Nimisha

From India, Gurgaon
rajiv23

Hi, i am rajiv singh, working as sr. HR, this site is very useful for hr person to acquire knowledge. Rajiv
From India
HR Prop

Dear Friends........... Few more PPts for your perusal................ Cheers HR prop
From India, Pune
File Type: ppt comp_based_talent_mgmt_system_633[1].ppt (120.5 KB, 676 views)
File Type: ppt EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT.ppt (67.0 KB, 912 views)
File Type: ppt job_stress_management_857[1].ppt (411.5 KB, 715 views)
File Type: ppt Telephone Etiquettes.ppt (122.0 KB, 1010 views)
File Type: ppt Workplace Etiquettes[1].ppt (222.5 KB, 1024 views)

Nadira Khan

hi
Can any one pls help me regarding the salary and allowances benefits of anyone while he/she is asked to resign / (sacked).
When someone is asked to resign (sacked), he/she is entitled to 4 month's gross salary and allowance benefits. But i came to know that the LFA (Leave Fare Assistance) that is he/she is entitled to get annually, would be for the period he worked practically in the company. My query is if salary and allowances is for 4 months, then why the LFA would be till the last day of work.
Would highly appreciate if any one kindly clarify me the point.
Thanks.
Nadira Khan

roshaningole050
hey soory to trouble u
but i am unable to open the pdf file
could u please forward the same on my email id [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cm9zaGFuaW5nb2xlMDUwQH lhaG9vLmNvLmlu[/IMG]
waiting for ur mail
regards

From India, Mumbai
Rajeev Saini

Hi all, we can add on training process Thanks!!! Rajeev Head-Training Archies Ltd
From India, Delhi
File Type: pdf A_to_Z_on_training[1].pdf (44.2 KB, 674 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.