No Tags Found!

hr_hari

From my Part of contribution i can give a presentation on Stress management thru Yoga, Imparting the awarness about yoga for mordern living
The presentation will cover majority of day to day activites related to yoga
also emphasis on the need for physical and mental Exerc..
Let me know your thoughts...

From India, Madras
hr_hari

Today's Entry are as follows.
Murugesan
B.K Raul
Thanks for sending your details.
Kindly encourage others also to send.
Lets keep LAST date of submission of registration form be NoV 30th.
So that we can fix up some number and start planning. atleast a month ahead.
Its jus my suggestion.. I welcome all your comments.

From India, Madras
sumi71

Hi All,
It is nice to know that the people are showing interest in joining this grand event. As Hari mentioned kindly send in your registration details before November 30. It will help us in planning the event.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
BELLAMKONDA NARENDRA
Hi Sumi, I am waiting for such event again. I love to participate the event. I am ready to be a volunteer. Keep me posted. I am from Hyderabad
From India, Hyderabad
sumi71

Hi Narendra,
It is nice to know you are interested in joining this event, and opted to be a volunteer. Can you take up a responsibility of collecting the data's of the participants from AP region. The registration format is available in a link from the post of Mr.Hari.
Kindly confirm.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
preetk

Hi Umesh,
As far as the topics for the discussion, my suggestion is " HR On Board".
If you see in general the CEO's of the companies are from Financial or Operational Background. But so far very few have reached that level from the HR field. Even in the Board of Directors in a company the participation of HR people are very less.
Anyhow let us wait and see others suggestions. Ok any thoughts about the Key Speakers?
Regards,
Preet

From India, Bangalore
Kamalzz

This is a great opportunity for HR fraternity to come together. I would be more than glad to be a part of this event
Please count me in...(I would gladly be ready to volunteer for any coordination help that may be required)
For topics of discussion we could consider:
Tech Savvy HR professionals.
HR strategies...impacts beyond the HR function.
HR a business partner in changing global arena.
Thanks
Kamaljit Kaur

From India, Pune
sumi71

Hi Kamal,
It is nice to see your post. At last some one is interested and started contributed to the event. In fact, the topics suggested by you are really considerable. Especially, the third topic, HR as a Business Partner is a wonderful topic which needs to be discussed.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
hr_hari

Hi All..
This Weekend report On Participants Interested.
Hari krishnan - Chennai
Shakila Borase - Mumbai
Rachna Sinha - Hyderabad
Gayathri Murali - Anand, Gujarat
Sridharan.k - Chennai
K.Deepthi - Secunderabad
Gaurav goel - New Delhi
Murugesan - Hyderabad
B.K Raul - New Delhi
Kamaljit Kaur - Pune
MR. Umesh I request you also to Fillup the Reg Form and send. So that i can add your name too in the Database.
Also I request those who have sent to encourage other members who are interested to send across the form to enable us to facilitate for conducting the program.
Thanks & Regards
Hari

From India, Madras
Kamalzz

To have this event really be a success and ensure that we have maximum members attending the meet:
We can have representatives from different areas:
North, South, East and west.
These representatives can also collect and collate the ideas for the meet from different members.
Thanks
kamaljit kaur

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.