raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team, Attached the video of Concerve water. *Good for Enviroinment and your WALLET*
From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Conservation of Water.zip (4.18 MB, 334 views)

Team , Attached the video of Compressed Gas Cylinders Handling and Storage. Dear dipil, Specially dedicate to you.
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Compressed Gas Cylinders Handling and Storage.zip (4.14 MB, 344 views)

Team, Take a look on attached video of "Don’t do any hot work with lighter". Please convey to your Engineering team & who involve in hot works. Keep on watching. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Don't Weld with a lighter.zip (1.80 MB, 327 views)

Team,
Please find the attached video of crane/Rigging safety. Its really a very good video for our members who are willing to know about crane/Rigging safety. Continuation of crane/Rigging safety video will be follow on SVL-II.
Keep on watching.
Please let me know.

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Cranes Chains Slings and Hoists (Gory) from SafetyInstruction.com.zip (8.23 MB, 363 views)

Team, Here is the continuation of crane/Rigging safety. Please let me know.
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Crane Safety from SafetyInstruction.com.zip (6.83 MB, 477 views)

Team, I hope this is the worst Rigging plan ever seen. Best example for worst rigging plan. keep on watching.
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Crane Fail,,,.zip (877.4 KB, 288 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
Great sharing... A lot videos... I will download one by one and will give comments...
Now enjoy the funny video from my side... May can bring laugh in between your training program...
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace!!!

From India
File Type: zip MIND SET.zip (2.59 MB, 438 views)

dipil

Dear All
Just have a look into another contribution... Why Chemical Protective Gloves Required in Laborataries!!!
Dear Raghu & Hansa
Thanks for the comments...
Let's keep up the pace and keep on sharing...

From India
File Type: zip Hand Gloves in Laboratary.zip (377.3 KB, 297 views)

Team, Attached the video of "WHEN EXTREME SPORTS GO WRONG". Dear dipil, Thanks for hand Glows video . Keep on touch. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip WHEN EXTREME SPORTS GO WRONG - BLOOPERS ! - YouTube.zip (6.37 MB, 271 views)

Team,
Yesterday i got one nice presentation on citehr in another thread regarding ride safe which contains video but unfortunately its not open. As per my request M/s.Maria sending that video to me she could not upload the video due to some problems/errors on behalf of her i extract and attached the same video for our view.
https://www.citehr.com/349094-pl-rid...ml#post1610208
Dear dipil,
Attached video was hide on that presentation.
Dear Maria,
Thanks you very much sharing such a videos with us. keep up the good work.Good reminder for operators.
Have a safe day.

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Horribly_Splattered.zip (673.5 KB, 269 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.