chitrasuchi
Well Thanx Sindu !st riddle left for ABHI to solve:p:p;) now Ans for Visual puzzles 1.Splitting headache 2.drop in the bucket 3. shutdown :icon14:
From India, Hyderabad
riyarodeshia

Good Chitra tumhe tumhara inam milega April ki salary k roop me thik 31st April ko.......... zarur collect kar lena apne a/c office se.............:p
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Ya chitra Sky riddle exclusively for Abhi:p :p 1st and 2nd answer to visual puzzles is Correct but:no: not the third one dear Oye Riya.....Kya Inaam bant rahi ho:p;)..you mean to say Double Salary:-?
From India, Delhi
abhi16march

1.Rain and 2. dew
oho oho....yahoooo chhae mujhe koi jungali kehe chhae mujhe koi kehata rahe......:p:p:p:p lekin maine to solve kar diya......:p:p:p:p
now
kar chale hum fida jane Puzzle sathiyo...aub tumhre hawale other puzzle sathiyo kar chale:p:p:p:p

From India, Pune
shrutiarjun

:-PCorrect answer Cameagle1517:huh:
:-DIst part correct hai but second part main kami hain abhi:icon6:
I'll give you a clue:

Little Birdie in the SKY
Abhi Look up and it ***** in the EYE
Abhi don't complain....neither he CRY
just Thank GOD that COWs don't FLY:icon6::icon6:
Now some more Visuals:-P

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif puz24.gif (985 Bytes, 13 views)
File Type: gif puzzle38.gif (615 Bytes, 9 views)

riyarodeshia

ARE Chitra darling, mene mention to kiya tha na apne A/c office se le lena ja kar...........
and Shruti not double salary but only the single one jz think like its the salary slip in advance......:twisted:

From India, Delhi
chitrasuchi
Riya dear, Inever happedn to visit in ur A/c office, it seesm u often visit there,;) so gimme the address and ur number, i will call u if i dont find it there.:p:p
From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Chitra 2nd answer edum Sahi hai dear.....but not the first one...but you are very close to the answer:p
From India, Delhi
riyarodeshia

wah wah yaha to sabhi ek dusre ki dhulai karne me DHURANDAR hain..............maza aaya aap sabhi se mil kar........ btw.... Shruti ye aachar to hum bhi chakhna chahenge.................
From India, Delhi
chitrasuchi
Riya, Phele abhi ko lene do varna woh janam bhar tumhara peecha nahi chodega.
pehe tumhara number and A/c ka address do
Hey sindu 1st puzzle ke ans mein hindi word ata hai kya?
kuch to hint do yaar
varna Riya salary slip bhi nahi degi.. aur aachar to door ki baat hai

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.