dipil

Dear All
Have a look into another contribution from myside... It's funny one, but a live example of the consequnces of horseplay...
Dear KVS
You really rock this time... it was amazing to watch a serious of contribution from your end... Great videos...
Keep on sharing and let's keep up the pace...

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip HowtoLoseaGirlfriend.zip (1.05 MB, 290 views)

Kundu B

Dear Friends,
Great commitment and contributions from all participants. After a long gap, a contribution from my side. Please view and enjoy.
Dear KVS: I am unable to view your videos only, because these are not opening in my system.

From India, Calcutta
File Type: zip Impossible Dress Changes.zip (5.46 MB, 349 views)

dipil

Dear All
Just have a look into another one from myside... Please be cautious even though if you are an expert in doing things...
Dear Srinivasa Rao. M
Thanks a lot for your continous postings... Request you to just share where you are effectively using this video... Ask to get the exact idea of your's as may be my assumption is not that matching to you... Then which all video is not opening, pelase let me know the title and your email id, I will send you the same...
Dear Anuradha Mohit
Thanks for your comment... Do participate and share your valuable thoughts with us....

From India
File Type: zip RD_05_02_28_stunt_1_[1].mpeg.zip (515.0 KB, 231 views)

tgpenney@gmail.com

Training comes in many pages some in document form others in power point

But I know the team really likes the video items

Here are few from my library plus I remember a team member wanting some training on heat training and fluids if someone could remember and pass the information on that would be grand

Great training for everyone

Heat Stress <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

Heat stress a great training presentation

http://safetylinks.org <link updated to site home>

Industrial Hygiene

FireworksSafety <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

fire works safety

Lightning Safety <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

Lightning

Reptiles and Snakes <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

reptiles

Electrical Cords <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

exstension cord safety

http://safetylinks.org <link updated to site home>

whmis and GHI

http://www.osha.gov/doc/cranesreg.pdf

OSHA new crane standards

Need a PM manual of any type of forklift or item

PDF Manuals

From Canada, Calgary
Kundu B

Dear Mr. Dipil,
The Video "Impossible Dreess changes" may be used to explain the Importance of Skill.
As I told in my previous posting the following videos of KVS are not opening for me.
1. Texas Oil Refinery explodes
2. Refinery explosion in Big spring TX
3. Safety Lab music video 2
4. Sharp Helment safety scheme
5. dg 183086
6. Destroyed in seconds - Chemical Plant explosion
7. Destroyed in seconds - Jet Plane Collision
8. Childs play manual handling - Office version
If it possible please share the same to my mail ID:
Also view a contribution from my end.

From India, Calcutta
File Type: zip Children Hazarads - 2.zip (2.67 MB, 261 views)

dipil

Dear All
Just have a look into another contribution from myside on Stress.. This can also be a contributory reason to accidents...
Dear Terry
Thanks a lot for your excelent links and inputs... Really good learning materials....
Dear Srinivasa Rao. M
Thanks for your video... It's really nice one... Also thanks for your explnations...
I will send the videos soon... I hope the problem is somewhere at your end... Most of the filims are with .flv extention... I will suggest you to try the following... Download flv player from the following link... Then all the video clips can be seen by you... If still not possible, please let me know... i will send... Cause all the said videos by you is opening in my PC... Just try and let me know...
Download FLV Player
Dear Alphonse
Thanks for your comments... Keep on sharing and following this thread....

From India
File Type: zip AB_OfficeStress1_1.zip (1.19 MB, 261 views)

tgpenney@gmail.com

When you cant find I might have it

Here are few interesting links for you use

Controlling exposures to drilling fluids <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

ErgoMatters

salisbury-arc-flash-safety - Lab Safety Supply

Safety Glasses - Lab Safety Supply® - LSS

proper eye wear everywhere

http://www.labsafety.com/refinfo/ref...rselection.pdf

http://www.labsafety.com/refinfo/ref...preference.pdf

http://www.labsafety.com/refinfo/refinfopdfs/msds.pdf

LOSS CONTROL BULLETINS

Loss Control Bulletins

HAZARD CHECKLISTS

Hazard Checklists

Site Ergonomics

Ergonomics Resources

Check out these helpful resources for more safety information on the Web!

Click Below For Subject Area:

Government Agencies: United States

• ATSDR - Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry

• Bureau of Labor Statistics: Safety, Health and Working Conditions

• CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

• CDC - Wonder System

• Code of Federal Regulations

• CPSC - U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commision

• DOT - Department of Transportation

• EPA - Environmental Protection Agency

• FDA - Food and Drug Administration

• FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency

• FRA - Federal Railroad Administration

• LBNL - Environment, Health & Safety Division

• MSHA - Mine Safety and Health Administration

• NHTSA - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration

• NIOSH - National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health

• NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Standards

• NIH - National Institutes of Health

• National Library of Medicine (NLM)

• NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - Severe Weather Safety

• Nuclear Regulatory Commission - NRC

• OSHA - Occupational Safety and Health Administration

• OSHA - OSHA en Español

• USCG - United States Coast Guard

• U.S. Dept. of Energy - Technical Information Services (TIS)

• U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services (DHHS)

• USFA - U.S. Fire Administration

Professional Organizations

• Air & Waste Management Association

• American Board of Industrial Hygiene

• American Chemical Society

• American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)

• American Industrial Hygiene Association

• American Institute of Chemical Engineers

• American Optometric Association

• American Public Health Association

• American Red Cross Association

• American Society of Safety Engineers

• Hazardous Materials Management Magazine

• Human Factors and Ergonomics Society

• Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Referral & Resources

• National Safety Council, USA

• National Standards System Network Project

Safety, Health, and Science Related Sites

• ADA

• Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry

• Alliance of Foam Packaging Recycling

• American Health Consultants

• American National Standards Institute

• ASTM International

• Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety

• ErgoWeb

• EXTOXNET - Extension Toxicology Network

• Hazardous Chemicals Database - University of Akron

• Household Products Database - National Library of Medicine

• Injury Control Resource Information Network

• Mesothelioma

• Mesothelioma & Asbestos Cancer Resource Center

• Monkeypox Information and Links

• National Association of Chemical Recyclers

• National Fire Protection Association - NFPA

• National Sanitation Foundation - NSF

• North American Independent Laboratories for Protective Equipment Testing (NAIL for PET)

• New England Laborers' Health and Safety Fund

• Periodic Table of Elements (WebElements™)

• Science Safety - The Laboratory Safety Institute

• Tox Town - National Library of Medicine

• Underwriter's Laboratories

• Vermont SIRI Web Page

• World Health Organization

Safety and Health Related E-Mail Addresses

• American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)

• American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)

• Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)

• Hazards Center

• Health Physics Society

• Lab Safety Supply, Customer Service

• Lab Safety Supply, Technical Services

• National Agriculture Safety Database

• National Association for Search and Rescue (NASAR)

• National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)

• National Collegiate EMS Foundation

• National Information Center on Health Services Research

• National Safety Council, Environmental Health Center

• National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)

• Ontario Injury Prevention Resource Center

• Search and Rescue BBS

• US National Library of Medicine - Anonymous FTP Service

• US National Library of Medicine - Office of Public Information

• US National Library of Medicine - Reference Assistance

• US National Library of Medicine - Toxicology Information Program

• US Office of Technology Assessment

MSDS Sheets

• MSDS Search

• Vermont SIRI Web Site - MSDS Search

• Right to Know Hazardous Substance Fact Sheets

Canadian Agencies

• Asbestos Institute

• Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs

• Canadian Center for Occupational Health & Safety

• Canadian Food Inspection Agency

• Canadian Red Cross

• Canada Safety Council

• Canadian Society of Safety Engineers

• Canadian Standards Association

• Environment Canada

• Health Canada

• Transport Canada

• Transportation Safety Board of Canada

Mexican Agencies

• El Instituto Mexicano del Transporte (IMT)

• Instituto Nacional de Ecología

• Secretaría de Comunicaciones y Transportes (SCT)

• Secretaría del Trabajo y Previsión Social

From Canada, Calgary
tgpenney@gmail.com

It is not just a eye wash or emergency shower area

It depends on where what it is used for and it must be maintained and inspected

OSHA/ANSI Eye Wash Station Requirements

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has two different types of regulations, general and specific, which apply to emergency shower and eye wash station equipment designed to promote eye safety under certain work conditions. The first is a general requirement for emergency showers and eye wash stations. The second is specific to certain industries.

OSHA's general regulation is applicable to all facilities that require the installation of an emergency shower or eye wash station equipment as a form of first aid. [29 CFR 1910.151 (c)]. It states that:

"Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injurious corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use."

In addition to this general requirement, OSHA has also adopted regulations that are applicable to particular workplaces and work activities. The following are areas that are specifically addressed by OSHA:

• Powered Industrial Trucks (29 CFR 1910.178 (g) (2))

• Pulp, Paper and Pareboard Mills (29 CFR 1910.261 (g) (18))

• Telecommunications (29 CFR 1910.268 (b) (2))

• Activities Utilizing an Open Surface Tank (29 CFR 1910.94 (d) (9) (vii))

• Storage and Handling of Anhydrous Ammonia (29 CFR 1910.111 (a) (9) (iii, iv))

Both OSHA regulations specify where and when emergency eye wash and shower equipment must be available. However, they do not specify minimum operating requirements or installation set-up requirements.

The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) developed the ANSI standard Z358.1-1990 to do just that. While it doesn't have the full force of an OSHA regulation, the ANSI standard covers situations when employees are exposed to hazardous materials. ANSI's definition of "hazardous material" would include caustics, as well as additional substances and compounds that have the capability of producing adverse effects on the health and safety of humans.

Note: The standard was revised in 2004 and 2009. Changes made for 2009 that affect this document are noted with an *. The 2009 standard was prepared by the International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) and approved by ANSI. It is now known as ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2009.

This "Emergency Eye Wash and Shower Equipment" standard helps the user select and install emergency equipment to meet OSHA requirements. The following eye wash station requirements are taken directly from the ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2009 standard.

Emergency Shower Requirements

There are two types of Emergency Showers:

• Plumbed Shower: An emergency shower permanently connected to a source of potable water

• Self-Contained Shower: A shower that contains its own flushing fluid, and must be refilled or replaced after use

The specifications below are for plumbed showers only.

• Heads

Positioned 82"—96" from floor

Spray pattern will have a minimum diameter of 20" at 60" above the floor

Flow Rate=20 gallons per minute (GPM) at 30 pounds per square inch (PSI)

The center of the spray pattern shall be located at least 16 inches from any obstruction

• Valves

Activate in 1 second or less

Stay-open valve (no use of hands)

Valve remains on until the user shuts it off

• Installation

Emergency Shower shall be located in an area that requires no more than 10 seconds to reach. *Consult a medical professional to determine the appropriate distance for harsh acids and caustics (high hazard=closer distance)

Shower location shall be in a well-lit area and identified with a sign

Shower shall be located on the same level as the hazard

• Maintenance and Training

Plumbed emergency showers will be activated weekly to verify correct operation

All employees who might be exposed to a chemical splash shall be trained in the use of the equipment

All showers shall be inspected annually to make sure they meet with ANSI Z358.1 requirements

Eye Wash Station Requirements

There are two types of Eye Wash Stations:

• Plumbed Eye Wash Station: An eye wash unit permanently connected to a source of potable water

• Gravity-Feed Eye Wash Station: An eye wash device that contains its own flushing fluid and must be refilled or replaced after use

• Heads

Positioned 33"—45" from floor

Positioned 6" from wall or nearest obstruction

0.4 gallons per minute (GPM) for 15 minutes for plumbed units shall provide flushing fluid at 30 PSI

0.4 gallons per minute (GPM) for 15 minutes for gravity-feed units

• Valves

Stay-open valve (leaving hands free)

• Installation

Eye wash station shall be located in an area that requires no more than 10 seconds to reach. *Consult a medical professional to determine the appropriate distance for harsh acids and caustics (high hazard=closer distance)

The location of the eye wash station shall be in a well-lit area and identified with a sign

Eye wash stations shall be on the same level as the hazard

A plumbed eye wash station shall be activated weekly to verify proper operation

Gravity-feed units shall be maintained according to the manufacturer's instructions

All employees who might be exposed to a chemical splash shall be trained in the use of the equipment

All eye/face wash stations shall be inspected annually to make sure they meet ANSI Z358.1 requirements

Eye/ Face Wash Station Requirements

An Eye/Face Wash Station is a device used to irrigate and flush both the face and the eyes. ANSI requirements for its installation include:

• Heads

Positioned 33"—45" from floor

6" from wall or nearest obstruction

Large heads to cover both eyes and face or regular size eye wash heads plus a face spray ring

3 gallons per minute (GPM) for 15 minutes

• Valves

Stay-open valve (leaving hands free)

• Installation

Eye/face wash shall be located in an area that requires no more than 10 seconds to reach. *Consult a medical professional to determine the appropriate distance for harsh acids and caustics (high hazard=closer distance)

The location of the eye/face wash station shall be in a well-lit area and identified with a sign

Eye/face wash stations shall be on the same level as the hazard

A plumbed eye/face wash station shall be activated weekly to verify proper operation

Gravity-feed units shall be maintained according to the manufacturer's instructions

All eye/face wash stations shall be inspected annually to make sure they meet ANSI Z358.1 requirements

• Personal Eye Wash and Eyesaline Requirements

• A Personal Eye Wash is a supplementary eye wash that supports plumbed units, gravity-feed units, or both by delivering immediate flushing fluid.

• NOTE: Personal eye wash units can provide immediate flushing when they are located near the workstations. Personal eye wash equipment does not meet the requirements of plumbed or gravity-feed eye wash equipment. Personal eye wash units can support plumbed or gravity-feed eye wash units, but cannot be a substitute.

• Personal eye wash can be delivered through bottles of saline solution designed to simulate human tears. Individual bottles can be carried by workers and provide relief until in the crucial seconds until an approved eye wash station installation can be reached.

From Canada, Calgary
tgpenney@gmail.com

You dont have to live in the land of the snow and cold like us canadians to be affected by Hypothermia is defined as, a decrease in core body temperature to a level at which normal muscular and cerebral functions are impaired. The most common cause of this loss of body temperature is exposure to cold and/or wet conditions. When exposed to cold conditions, the body can lose heat through a variety of routes, including conduction (contact with cold or wet objects, such as snow or wet clothing), convection (heat being carried away from the body by wind, i.e. wind chill) and evaporation (sweating and respiration). Once the bodys core temperature begins to drop, the symptoms of hypothermia will start to appear.

Recognition

The symptoms of hypothermia are varied and depend on the bodys core temperature. A person suffering from a mild case may exhibit shivering and a lack of coordination, while a person suffering from severe hypothermia may be incoherent, exhibit muscular rigidity and can potentially succumb to cardiac arrest. The chart below shows the correlation between core body temperature and hypothermia symptoms.

Severity of Hypothermia Body Temperature (F) Symptoms

Mild 98.6-97

97-95 Shivering begins.

Cold sensation, skin numbness, goose bumps, lack of hand coordination.

Moderate 95-93

93-90 Intense shivering, general lack of muscular coordination, slow or stumbling pace, mild confusion, pale skin.

Violent shivering, gross lack of muscular coordination, mental sluggishness, amnesia, difficulty speaking.

Severe 90-86

86-82

82-78 Shivering stops, muscular stiffness, extreme confusion or incoherence, irrational behavior, inability to stand, skin appears blue and/or puffy.

Muscular rigidity, semiconscious, pulse and respiration decrease, dilation of pupils, skin ice-cold to touch.

Unconsciousness, pulmonary edema, pulse and heart-beat erratic, cardiac and respiratory failure, death.

Treatment

Once it is determined that someone is suffering from hypothermia, it is critical to begin treatment immediately, even in cases of mild hypothermia. In hypothermia cases, the first, and most important, step is to eliminate the victims exposure to cold or wet conditions (i.e. seeking shelter if outdoors). Treatment methods, which vary depending on the severity hypothermia, are as follows:

• Mild HypothermiaRemove all wet clothing and replace it with warm, dry clothes. Encourage the victim to stay active and to drink a warm (not hot), sugary liquid. Avoid offering liquids containing alcohol and/or caffeine, as alcohol can increase heat loss and caffeine tends to cause dehydration.

• Moderate HypothermiaAgain, replace all wet clothing with warm, dry clothes. Be sure to cover the victims head, as this is a major source of heat loss. If the victim is able to swallow without danger, give them warm, sugary liquids to drink. Place warm objects, such as hot water bottles, next to the victims head, neck, chest and groin to help increase core body temperature; body-to-body contact is also an effective means of warming the victim. Finally, take the victim to a medical facility as soon as possible.

• Severe HypothermiaA person suffering from severe hypothermia may easily be mistaken for dead. Even if the victim is cold, rigid and has no detectable pulse, continue treatment! (There are numerous cases where a seemingly lifeless victim was brought back to full consciousness and good health.) It is vital that a person suffering from severe hypothermia get to a medical facility as quickly as possible, even before treatment is attempted. While waiting for professional assistance, replace the victims wet clothing with warm, dry clothing. Always handle the victim gently; when the heart reaches temperatures below 90F, it is very susceptible to cardiac arrest. If the victim does suffer a cardiac arrest, administer CPR until professional help arrives.

Prevention

There are several steps you can take to reduce your risk of hypothermia before you head out into cold, wet conditions. These steps include:

• Wear proper clothing. The ideal clothing for extended periods in a cold and/or wet environment consists of a breathable layer next to the skin (such as cotton or polypropylene), an insulating middle layer (wool, which continues to insulate even when wet, is a good choice) and a water-proof, but breathable, outer layer (such as nylon or Gore-Tex ).

• Stay hydrated when outdoors.

• Use the buddy system when spending time out-doors, if possible.

• Be familiar with the signs of hypothermia. Early recognition of hypothermia can help prevent you from facing a life or death situation.

Commonly Asked Questions

Q. Can hypothermia be a problem even if the temperature is well above freezing?

A. Yes. Hypothermia can occur any time that the body cannot generate enough heat to maintain its core temperature, regardless of the time of year. Even on a sunny summer day, a person immersed in 40 to 50F water may reach the exhaustion point (due to a lowered core temperature) in as little as 30 minutes, and death from hypothermia may result in only three hours.

Q. Can the medications Im taking make me more susceptible to hypothermia?

A. Yes. A number of commonly prescribed medications can affect the bodys resistance to hypothermia. Sedatives, anti-depressants, tranquilizers and cardio-vascular drugs can all affect the bodys ability to regulate temperature. If you are concerned about the effect your medications may have on your bodys resistance to hypothermia, please contact your doctor or pharmacist for more information.

From Canada, Calgary
tgpenney@gmail.com

Who are they again and how does it impact safety or what do those little letters mean

Safety Phrases and Standards what do they mean

Many non-governmental agencies affect the products and services offered to the safety industry. Those that will be discussed here are: American National Standards Institute, ASTM International, FM Global, National Fire Protection Association, Safety Equipment Institute and Underwriters' Laboratories Inc.

American National Standards Institute (ANSI)

The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a diversified and unique nonprofit organization that includes industry, standards developing organizations, trade associations, professional and technical societies, government, labor and consumer groups.

ANSI was formed originally as the American Engineering Standards Committee on October 19, 1918.

ANSI's mission is to enhance both the global competitiveness of U.S. business and the U.S. quality of life by promoting and facilitating voluntary consensus standards and conformity assessment systems.

ASTM International

ASTM International, originally known as the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), was formed in 1898, when a group of engineers and scientists got together to address frequent rail breaks. Their work led to standardization on the steel used in railroad construction.

ASTM International is a not-for-profit organization that provides a forum for the development and publication of voluntary consensus standards for materials, products, systems, and services. It is one of the largest voluntary standards developing organizations in the world.

Standards developed at ASTM International are the work of over 30,000 members. These technical experts represent producers, users, consumers, government and academia from over 120 countries.

Members belong to one or more committees, each of which covers a subject area. These committees develop the more than 12,000 ASTM standards that can be found in the 77-volume Annual Book of ASTM Standards.

FM Global

FM (Factory Mutual) Global is one of the world's largest commercial and industrial property insurance and risk management organizations specializing in property protection. It was formed in 1835 by Zachariah Allen, who felt the need for an industrial insurance group to focus on loss control.

FM Global has six business units and each unit helps its clients manage their property risks through a variety of products and services.

The FM Approvals business unit certifies industrial and commercial products and services.

When a product or service meets FM Approvals' standards, it is issued the FM Approved mark to signify it will perform as expected and support property loss prevention.

The FM Approvals business unit backs its evaluations with scientific research and testing and lists more than 45,000 certified products in its Approval Guide.

National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is an international nonprofit organization founded in 1896 and headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts. NFPA membership totals more than 81,000 individuals and more than 80 national trade and professional organizations.

NFPA's mission is to reduce the worldwide burden of fire and other life quality altering hazards by providing and advocating consensus codes and standards, research, training and education.

NFPA's 300 codes and standards influence every building, process, service, design and installation in the U.S. and many of those used in other countries. The National Electric Code (NFPA 70), Life Safety Code (NFPA 101) and Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code (NFPA 30) are widely used.

Safety Equipment Institute (SEI)

The Safety Equipment Institute (SEI) was organized in 1981 and is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. It is a private, nonprofit organization with third-party certification programs to test and certify a wide array of safety equipment. SEI's certification programs are accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in accordance with the standard, ISO Guide 65, General Requirements for Bodies Operating Product Certification Systems.

SEI certification programs include on-going product testing and quality assurance audits of product models voluntarily submitted by manufacturers.

All product testing is done in accordance with the selected voluntary, government or other standards available for the given product.

SEI will certify the manufacturer's product model and grant the right to use the SEI certification label when (1) the testing lab has determined that the product model has been tested and successfully meets the appropriate product standard, and (2) the quality assurance auditor has determined that the manufacturer complies with SEI quality assurance requirements.

SEI publishes a certified product list and it is continuously updated to reflect the latest information.

SEI DOES NOT offer a warranty for the performance of the product, but having a product certified by SEI shows that the manufacturer is taking responsibility for producing a quality product.

Underwriters' Laboratories Inc. (UL)

Underwriters' Laboratories Inc. (UL) is an independent, not-for-profit product safety certification organization that has been testing products and writing safety standards since 1894.

Annually, UL evaluates more than 19,000 types of products, components, materials and systems with 21 billion UL Marks appearing on 71,000 manufacturers' products each year.

ULs' mission is to promote safe living and working environments by the application of safety science and hazard-based safety engineering. This is supported by 127 inspection centers, 66 laboratory, testing and certification facilities and a staff of 6,200.

Product Reference

American National Standards Institute

• Eyewear

• Hard Hats

• Fall Protection

• Eye Wash/Showers

American Society for Testing and Materials

• Clothing

• Footwear

Factory Mutual

• Lighting

• Safety Cans

National Fire Protection Association

• Cabinets

• Lighting

• Respriators

Safety Equipment Institute

• Air Monitors

• Eyewear

• Hard Hats

Underwriters' Laboratories

• Lighting

• Lockout/Tagout

• Safety Cans

From Canada, Calgary
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.