No Tags Found!

prasadmanokaran
shampoo argument. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
From India, Madras
prasadmanokaran
The best thing to stop a Women from arguing is...... "Make her FEEL LIKE she won the argument" Thats what i did.
From India, Madras
Aashnaa GB

Well Well whichever way u put it across.........the truth prevails..........Girls Win Arguments...........
From India, Mumbai
vijenjoy

I m totally agree wid Prasad.
I m also agree wid RJ but difference is that Mein takla nahi Haunga bcoz I m already a Handsome Guy.
and wanna says tht This shampoo is 4 Girls spec.. 4 Aashnaa and Sanju

From India, New Delhi
prasadmanokaran
Use this shampoo for fine hair, Blow dry your hair if you leave it wet it rots on your head and stinks. Wash it everyday.
From India, Madras
Aashnaa GB

Keep thinking and imagining.............but facts will never change.............The one who needs makeover will use this shampoo.............
From India, Mumbai
vijenjoy

Nw Kittu also waana same Shampoo I thnk Aashnaa, Sanju should be happy bcoz a new member has joined in their Group I.e Kittu. Dhire-2 all girls aa jayengi. Ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.