No Tags Found!

psgfourrts

Hallo Friends, Please find an attachment on attitude and how to change an attitude. Hope you will find it interesting. Sunilkumar Jain Sr. Trg. Mgr.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt attitude1_ppt_185.ppt (137.5 KB, 972 views)
File Type: ppt attitude1_ppt_103.ppt (137.5 KB, 482 views)

Mayuri_sureja
Hello Sunilji .................
ur collection of material is the best .....................
bt i would like to tell u if u wann to give any PPT then u have to do it very attarctive way of presentation...................that is lacking in ur presentation in last some slides............................otherthen all things are too good ...................i appreciate for u ..............Best effort behind this PPT........................
Regards,
Mayuri

From India, Vadodara
SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Hi sunilji,
There are two PPT. I could not find any difference between the two. If there is any , please tell me. The contents are really quite meaningful. It would be better for viewing if some word art clips are added to the latter sildes for soothing of eyes and attraction.
Thanks,
Yours,
Satish Kumar Dhanwal

From India, Delhi
narayanan hariharan

Dear Mr.Sunil, Beautiful presentation. Will be helpful for the HR team. Warm regards Hariharan N.
From India, Madras
lisa isaac

Dear Sunil
Your ppt on attititude has a lot of info. But then its 'full of info' As a ppt make it more simpler and with a better flow of thought, more attractive[pictures] and remove details, when you show the ppt you can do the additional talking. Audience get stumped when they see so much of theory in one slide. Put your ideas as a package- [PPT, Notes to handout, Movie clips, game, workbook.] All under an interesting title.........if you call it 'Attitude How You can Change It' people will have their porcupine spines out..........cos they hate thinking they have a attittude which needs changing...........So try it
good going
Lisa

From India, Madras
meetshashi

wonderful presentation brother....Gives me lots of knowledge and helps me improve my attitude for sure.Thanks once again and best wishes... regards, shashidhar.k
From India, Hyderabad
lisa isaac

Dear Dennis Read thru, Mayuri has appreciated Sunils effort before giving a few suggestions. Take it as constructive criticisim. lisa
From India, Madras
psgfourrts

Thank you Lisa for the reply.
In my experience people know it well that Attitude determine Altitude.
So they are quite keen to know about theirs and also that of others.
Most interestingly many trainers feel strongly that the attitudes cannot be changed. So it was my endeavour to make interested people to know about Attitude in details and the methods to improve it.
From the replies that I recd, it is clear to me that many of them liked the contents and found it to be very useful. I am happy about it.
However some of the feedbacks I recd demands making the ppt slides more interesting and soothening to the eyes.
Thank you once again,
Sunilkumar C. Jain
Sr. Mgr. Pharma at Chennai.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.