Anonymous
I joined in a company 3 months back and things didn't worked out well. When I resigned my manager agreed for early release and also approved my resignation request to release me on the same day. I also got mail from HR team regarding last working day. But suddenly they took U turn and asked me to serve 3 months notice period eventhough I mentioned the reason of leaving job is due to my depression and unable to contribute to work. Now they decided to torture me and giving more work for next 3 months and mentioned any failure in works leads to disciplinary action. Due to my mental depression I chose my health as priority and sent a mail to manager and HR that I am leaving the organization and returned all assets. What action can they take for absconding. Please advice and in future jobs I don't want to include these 3 months experience.
From India, Hyderabad
umakanthan53

Better negotiate with the employer to waive the entire notice period or a part thereof and permit you to buy out the remaining and make your exit formal and peaceful. Otherwise, the employer can initiate disciplinary action against you on the charge of unauthorized absence/abscondence and terminate your services. Certainly it will affect your future employment. It would not be easy for you to hide these things.
From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.