No Tags Found!

Shreeram Joshi

Dear All
Its being great pleasure to be a part of Cite HR family, i am HR professional having more that 2.5 years of experience in HR but my profile is quite different right now i am working in one International Institute in Placement department , this institute i have joined 5 months back & my previous 2 years also i have worked in small IT support institute , now i am getting chance to work with Software company in HR department my profile will be PF , Insurance , Admin , Induction , Some process of recruitment if i consider my current profile its only restricted to placements thats it so what should i do????????? one more part is salary which i am getting in my current organization is quite high compare to this company which i got the offer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what should i do?????????? Salary ??????? or Profile ???????? i need your help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:(
regards
shreeram

From India,
Shreeram Joshi

Dear all Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , Help me out yarrrrrrrrrr i want to take dicision ? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :( Regards Shreeram
From India,
samvedan

Hi,
The way to go about it is to introspect.
Did I accept my existing employment for "salary"?
If yes, why am I looking at something that offers lower salary?
If no, what do I want in my career? Am I prepared to pay a "price" of sorts?
From what you write, you are yet to visualize the career.
While at your age money IS improtant and you have got it, it is the overall competence in your chosen professional career, that will ensue continuous growth, durable success and comprehensive satisfaction of being engaged in worthwhile persuit.
It is no advisable to decide on impulse. Such decisions as you have raised require deep thought, soul searching and determination. One would really like to see your deeper thoughts on these subjects of career and life and only thereafter one would venture an advice!
Regards
samvedan
January 13, 2006

From India, Pune
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Since you will be getting an opportunity to have wider coverage in terms of work responsibility, I feel you MUST change. However, please try and stick to your job and donot be a rolling stone. The intitial years are very important and would provide you the stability.
Cyril

From India, Nagpur
srikanth83

u must not compare with salary first job satistaction is imp. if u r satisfied with present job more then be settele there if u find more satisfaction or intrest in new field go to that job satisfaction is more important
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.