LEKSHMI AMPATTU
Dear All,
In the Union Budget released on 10th July 2014, they are stating the PF Minimum wage seal will be increased as Rs.15000/-(From which month it will be active)
From which month onward we need to change the PF amount as per the declaration.Is there any changes in the ESI cutoff from Rs.15000 to Rs.25000/-
Please advise me for the same.
Thanks & regards,

From India
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Dear member,
1.As and when there will be notifications ( of enhancement of wage ceiling under EPF & MP Act, 1952 and ESI Act, 1952). the same will be advertised by the Govt. as well as by the above concerned departments. Hope, for the time being, you will continue to keep in touch with the appropriate nearest offices of above departments i.e. EPFO & ESIC. Under ESI Act, 1952 even notification of intention has not so far been issued.
2. Enhancement of wage ceiling in respect of above Acts have no relation with the general budget of the country. There is no budgetary contribution of central government in respect of revenue generated in respect of above social security schemes ( except some very miner percentage in respect of EPF). Though, these social security schemes are run with the contributions of employees and employers, but policy guidelines are determined by the Central Govt.

From India, Noida
LEKSHMI AMPATTU
Dear Harish,
Thank you for your quick response with details,I think its very informative to a person who is very fresh in HR too...
the word "Ceiling" mistakenly wrote as "sealing"....in my question...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.