No Tags Found!

hariprasadk

The ESI Corporation has approved to enhance wage ceiling from Rs 10,000 per month to Rs15,000 per month for coverage of employees under the ESI Scheme in its 149th meeting held on Friday under the chairmanship of Union Minister of Labour and Employment Mallikarjun Kharge.
Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment Harish Rawat and the vice-chairman, ESIC, were also present in the meeting.
Keeping in view the increase in cost of living index and recommendations of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Labour, the corporation increased the wage ceiling limit for coverage of the employees under the ESI Scheme.
This will help the corporation to provide social security net to more and more employees of the organised sector

Any comments....

From India, Hyderabad
d.ramu

Hi, From which date ESI enhancement of wage celing from 10K to 15K was effective. Regards, D.Ramuu
From India, Hyderabad
rreddygk

I think ESIC is looking for more revenue than benefits provided to the employees.ESIC has to improve medical facilities in the dispensaries and hospitals before enhancing the coverable employees.
From India, Bangalore
Lalith Bala

Dear All Any update on this as to whether it has been notified. If notified from which date is this coming into effect. Regards Lalith Bala
From India, Madras
irudayamarockiam

The coverage limit is Rs.10,000/- wef.1-10-2006. The said limit has not been enhanced so far.
As regards inadequacy of service, if there is a specific instance, the matter can be taken up.
A.Irudayam
Advocate

From India, Madras
arunvmr
Hi All, we do not have any official notification on cieling change from 10k to 15k for ESI and this info is just a proposal & not finalised by the Ministry yet Thanks Arun Kumar Vijayamoorthy
From India, Madras
e4e78af83707a9dcc9b1442b0

Tomorrow a meeting is going to be scheduled between the ESI Officials and Employers at orissa, Rourkela. Don’t know what the toic of discussion is about, might be related to this change.
From India, Mumbai
VENKATABALA
Can you post the govt notification and the effective date of implementation if you have received any authorized govt order for the revised gross salary limit for recovery of esi from gross salary rs.10k to rs.15k. Can you help for this official circular.
From India, Madras
deepa thakkar
I hope the ceiling is not increased coz though the Govt has this scheme with good intentions but its a mere waste of time and money and 90% of the workers do not get any benefit out of this, also the procedures for medical rebate are very long and tiresome

kothapalli777
dear all,
iam HR - Exec., what is the core strength being in the dept. we are five people in the team and of all i've good communication, inter personal,problem solving skills and empathy than others.As i hardly have work for first 15 days of a month, iwant to make use rest of the time in productive work.please help me.
thanks,
neelima

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.