No Tags Found!

Bendigeri

Greetings all,
I am a HR from Product Development company, I have a query regarding weekend leave consideration if they fall in between the holidays.
We have a policy in our organisation considering weekends as leave if they fall in between the leaves taken. This year we have few holidays which will fall either on Friday or Monday. Do we need to include Saturday and Sunday in leave if somebody takes leave following the holiday or ending with the holiday attached to weekends.
Please clarify my doubt.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Bangalore
jkct15

Hi
If the employee works a day before or after the holiday, it can be considered and no need to attach it along with the leave. Preceeding or succeeding working day shall be considered since the company is off on saturday and sunday. For example, employee avails leave on Thursday and the friday is a holiday, if he has worked on monday, only thursday is considered as leave.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.