No Tags Found!

ITEmployee
Hi all,,Need your views on the below situtation !
I appeared for an interveiw and cleared it with TCS. TCS gave me an offer letter which i accepted on mail. However, not i have got a better offer from another organization and don't want to join TCS.
When i informed the TCS HR guy about the same (appx . 20 days before the joining date) , he said if I don't join TCS he would withdraw the offer and that would get my name blacklisted from TCS (as all the BCG checks have been completed), so that in future i will never be able to join TCS .
Can the TCS actually do this ? Can they blacklist my name ?
Thanks in advance

From India, Chennai
nashbramhall

Yes, they can black list you in their own organisation and not consider you for any job with them. They have spent money on recruiting you and have found you to be a unreliable candidate. You also could black list a company and not join them, if you have found them treating you the same way as you have treated TCS.
From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.