No Tags Found!

bala1

Dear Friends, Hope you will enjoy these. Bala
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg a_restaurant_298.jpg (54.2 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg jhelum_during_snowfall_532.jpg (52.9 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg golden_chinar_2_118.jpg (129.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg golden_chinar_558.jpg (97.4 KB, 95 views)

bala1

Some more.............. enjoy! Bala
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg mata_vaishno_devi_874.jpg (29.3 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg shalimar_garden_197.jpg (47.1 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg nishat_garden_734.jpg (44.8 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg snowfall_747.jpg (73.7 KB, 105 views)

Pallavi

hey , super snaps yaar! but that one with one stone monument ... which place is that?? Cheers, Pallavi
From India, Pune
scare_crow

DEar Bala..., i am from kashmir.itz my native... itz been longtime since i saw kashmir again...... lovely i must say!!! &... Thanks again.... i will remain grateful to u regards scare_crow 8)
From India, Mumbai
Pallavi

hi Bala,
i know its kashmir ... wanted to know where in kashmir .... coz the pic name says "golden Chinar" but that i think is a tree n not a place..... so wanted to know which place in Kashmir is this?
n i fully agree with wat u said to scare_crow -
"Hi Scare_crow,
That is interesting info. You should be a blessed person to be born in such a beautiful place. "
i have never been there although was in Delhi for 7 yrs., but have always wanted to go there. let's hope i get a chance sometime ....
Cheers,
Pal

From India, Pune
scare_crow

Dear bala & Pallavi ... I guess iam blessed to be born at kashmir, itz a heaven on earth, present scene " this statement might sound funny".... thanx a lot for your compliment.... Regards scare_crow
From India, Mumbai
bala1

Hi Scare_Crow,
It IS heaven on earth. The situation today is created by humans.
By, the way, look at what Kerala advertises of itself - "God's Own Country". But go to that state and you may find that suddenly there is a bandh and nothing moves, lots of strikes etc all created by Human beings. But looking at the nature, it is God's own country!
Sounds a bit controversial?
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.