vb131278
GOOD MORNING !!!
Can any one help me in making offer letter. please help my following query.
1) I would like to add points that she cannot get pregnant in first 2 years of employment with us. Also will deduct 1 month salary & will be refundable after 2 years
2) should give 2 month notice period if would like to resign
kindly show me the offer letter with above conditions.
Thank you

From India, Mumbai
kamesh333

The first condition is inhuman, you can not and should not. As far as one month salary part will have an adverse affect instead you can go for some performance bonus component and pay on annual basis.
Notice period is at the descretion of the management but you should also think the other side of the coin. If the management wants to seperate an employee then the management need to pay two months salary and relieve. One point as a HR professional need to understand is that an employee who has submitted his resignation may not be putting his whole hearted efforts and may disturb the colleagues attention and commitment hence it is better to relieve the employee at the earliest hence it is better a month even earlier also.
Regards - kamesh

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.