rachgera

Hi Friends,
Life has become immensly busy and we barely take out time for ourself as well as others. Be it a office or home, we don't pay any concentration on the efforts of others, infact, we don't even recognize them.
This is the very important aspect on which we HR's should always keep a track in the organization. We should incorporate a kind of technique or a way out which make everyone feel their importance in the organization.
Friends, find attached the PPT. on appreciation which i found very motivating and intend to share it with everyone. Would also request every member to share with every employee of the organization, which will stout and strengthen the bond as well as culture in the organization.
Friends, do share your opinions and suggestions as it will add the value to the same.
Regards,
Rachna Gera

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Appreciation_makes_a_difference.pps (1.08 MB, 1005 views)

sara970@rediffmail.com

Hi, Superbbb !!!!!!!!! very nice post. i appreciate ur efforts. Thanks alot for sharing. i m sure this ppt will create wonders if we pass this message.
From India, Mumbai
B Ravichandiran

A very good effort and timely one. It is appraisal time we should appreciate and appraisee our own colleagues differently Regards B Ravichandiran
From India, Madras
rachgera

Dear All,
Thanks a ton for your reverts, and this type of motivation can bind all your employee's in one thread.
Infact, we can start one motivational forum, where you can ask for the ratings or voting which will prevail the bond of togetherness as well the trend of feedback across the organization.
Regards,
Rachna

From India, Delhi
mukesh_rohila
Hi
Yes I do agree many times we are so busy that we never think of the same, we should always appreciate good work whether its at home or at office.
Motivation is required to keep the work keeps on going .
thanks
regards

From India, Jamnagar
sunil.kayanadath
Dear Rachana,
Just now you become my dearest. Thanks a million for your post.
As you suggested we must have a forum to rate and appreciate people in the organisation,not just the annual apprisal. And HR can do a lot in this aspects.
Thanks you so much
KK Sunil

From India, Bangalore
manish.kr
Dear Rachna, Thanks a lot for such a wonderful post, as i was going through, i could not stop myself to pass this blue ribbon to as many people as i can. Thanks & Regards, Manish Kr
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.