No Tags Found!

sumikoul

Dear All,
Lets join hands to thank CITEHR who brought all of us from all over n different cities to come together & share knowledge about Human Resources.
I really would like to thank all the HR professionals to share new concepts & ideas on this cite. i appreciate the efforts we take to upload information on the site by taking out time from our busy schedules.
We together can really make a difference to our organizations n prove the world that how important an HR function is for a company....
Warm Regards
Sumiksha

neelam.rathore
thnks to all seniors nd colleagues nd especially to cite hr for helping all through wid every query nd dillema of hr nd life.. i got a few frnds also from here....thnk u cite hr
From India, New Delhi
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Hi,
Every body is improving their knowledge and some times enjoying the associations. Really a great platform for the HR professionals and others also to know about HR related matter.
My sincere thanks to all the professionals for their unconditional support in grooming the people and making the people comfortable by extending support in critical times & situations
Regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
rreddygk

Dear Friends,
I too agree on this point.Cite HR is most helpful in our day to day operations.I truly agree that Cite HR has helped me in my last 3 years of career.
I am really greatful to the citeHR as well as all the members.

From India, Bangalore
Arti_Chopra

Dear All, I am also agree with the same for enhance our knowledge the best site is citehr for hr professionals. Regards, Arti Chopra
From India, New Delhi
bhartigambhir

Exectally this is a wonderful knowledge shearing site.
Thanks to the entire Team of CITEHR and the whole member who are shearing the wonderful knowledge shearing information.
Thanks and Best Regards
Bharti

From India, Faridabad
anumarvellous_7

Dear All
Thank u so much
its really a valuable site....after joining this site i got lot of information about HR
really appreciating....
thanx to all member of cite HR & Citehr too
be in touch.. & enjoy the life....
Annu
(LIFE IS LIKE A CIGARETTE WHICH BEGINS WITH FLASHES AND END IN ASHES)

From India, Delhi
mahamana.sonia7

thanks a lot....I really appreciate the Cite Hr Team and Organisation..with the help of this cite I found so much information related to Human Resources..
From India, New Delhi
New 2 HR

I take this as a privilege to get this opportunity to thank everyone here who has contributed in the field of HR.Lots of attachments containing storehouse of very valuable information, many have gone out of the way to help and guide people who were otherwise quite ignort and in a shaky position, many have made us understand HR better and have given nice road maps to a good career in HR...i dont know how to express my sincere thanks...Thanks a lot from the core of my heart...i hope members here would contribute in a more healthy manner.. i share the same philosophy of many people here i.e Knowledge Sharing in a selfless manner...Regards Atif Amin
From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Thanks for the gratefullness shared here. Its all started with Sidhartha's vision for sharing knowledge and grew with our members contributing and growing together. Here 's a request, Please do leave these wonderfull words of gratitude on this testimonial link as it is managed better there.
https://www.citeman.com/testimonials/
A big thank you to you all for this
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.