prasun0306
Please give me a suggestion on the following topic:
I was being working with a reputed insurance company in Kolkata for around 3 yrs as executive. But due to lack of Job satisfaction i have changed that job and joined a Small BPO. Here i am also getting at per salary as my previous job. This is a stopgap assignment for me and i want to change to some reputed company with a good salary hike from here. But i am facing a problem to answer this question--
that why i have changed from my previous co. with same salary and why i want to change again within 4-5 months?
This is impacting heavily on my interview performance as the interviwers are getting a negative hints from this fluctuation of my employment history.
Plz help.

From India, Calcutta
V_sawant9
in interview you dont mention that you have frequently changed a job.put maximum period of work even if you have quited in early time it’s ok regards, vaishali
From India, Mumbai
prasun0306
can you explan a little bit more on this. 'why i have changed from my previous co. with same salary and why i want to change again within 4-5 months?'
From India, Calcutta
deepa.bhatia

You can say something like this...
"I switch to the new company though the salary was same because there were better opportunity in the new company. In my previous job, the work was monotonious and I wanted to grow, hence I started searching for the job. I found out a company with better opportunity (here you should mentioned some points that you learnt new) and as my passion is to learn and strive for better I joined a company with the same payment"
Let me know if you have any further queries.

From India, Mumbai
prasun0306
Thanks deepa, for your suggestion. Please also highlight the 2nd part of my question:
'why i have changed from my previous co. with same salary and why i want to change again within 4-5 months?'
i mean ..'why i want to change again within 4-5 months?'

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.