No Tags Found!

padhmini
Hi,
I quit the old company in 2007. As my old boss and the company head had no good understanding, he is not willing to sign our PF forms.Last week i had been to the PF office to enquire abt any other mode to withdraw. He suggested to get my PF form Attested by Bank Manager.
As my salary was deposited to bank A and i have no transaction in that bank from past one year, Can i get my PF form signed with bank B in which i hold an account from long .
Or any other way to withdraw my PF.
Pls help me out on this issue.
Regards
Padhmini

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

You can get the forms attested by the Manager of the bank where you have Savings Account. It is not necessary that the bank account should be salary account. Attestation by Bank Manager only means to ensure that the withdrawal of money is applied by the right person and the right person to attest one's signature is a Bank Manager with whom the member has an account.
PF withdrawal forms can also be attested by a gazetted officer, MLA, MP or Post Master.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.