ggnetbiz@gmail.com
Dear HR professionals and seniors!,I m not in my organisation's HRD .I have received a SCN asking for reasons why falsified LTA bills were submitted to get IT benefit.?I have accepted and apologised.Now they want it as a reply to SCN in written form..May I know the consequences.???I am worried abt HR's next step??
From India, Delhi
Suri Babu Komakula

Dear friend

A Show cause Notice is a statutory disciplinary action against against an employee by the Management o the Company for commiting any irregularity either administrative or financial. The Disciplinary Authority will serve the SCN along with imputations of misconduct and material evidence thereon. It is mandatory on the part of the Accused Officer to submit explanation within the stipulated time. If you are not at fault, explain clearly the circumstances leading to the issue, and your responsibility, your part, and your innocence together with material evidence to the Disciplinary Authority to proceed further. If you are really at fault, give a categorical explanation admitting your fault and accept the punishment inflicted by the Disciplinary Authority. You can also plead innocense and pray for pardon or excuse as a first mistake and request the Disciplinary authority to take a lenient view against you in the matter. It is upto the Disciplinary Authority to take a suitable decision on the circumstances of the case/charges framed against you.

Suri Babu Komakula

From India, Vijayawada
BADLOOSER

Dear Victim,

Let me inform you that you are not one who did this most of he employees does it to claim such benefits if that is required to claim reimbursement..

Your organization is at fault to promote this kind of mandatory provision for proof of travelling. If that is allowance its merely fillin the blank provision..

Organization should have corrected their practice and inform their employees what means methods applied and when employee will be eligible to claim such benefits if they are seriously following the provisions of Income Tax.. Moreover I suggest companies should not find fault with employees because its part of assured income to the employee..that he should be endowed by all means whatever means as deemed fit this doesnot mean to catch employees on wrong foot to intimidate them as wrong doing by issuing show casue an building case and pardon them but keep as record for future action all this are old age practices..

Your HR should have matured enough to understand bad repercussion of this scheme..on other employees HR should ot supress employees lawful right just for want to some documents and then start tracking employees into traps....

Very bad and it should be condemed....

Badlu

From Saudi Arabia
consultme

Hi, first of all i would like to appreciate you for accepting the mistake and request for apology. Usually based on delinquent employee's response towards SCN, management can either issue charge sheet and punishment or drop the case. Punishment will be as per Company Standing Orders. However management can show leniency towards your case.
Be relaxed and face it...

From India, Bangalore
ggnetbiz@gmail.com
Dear Badlu SirThankyou very much for your kind words.In my last meeting with GM HR (before issuing this SCN), he has clearly told me;"I know there will be hundreds of bills like yours..I m not going to check all..I found yours and wand to send strong message to other employees....."..I had nothin to say except sorry and apologies.....is this fair from such a senior persons mouth..
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.