No Tags Found!

Ranjith kumar

The Father asked his Son, "What is this?"

The Son replied "It is a crow".

After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, "What is this?"

The Son said "Father, I have just now told you "It's a crow".

After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time, What is this?"

At this time some ex-pression of irritation was felt in the Son's tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff. "It's a crow, a crow".

A little after, the Father again asked his Son the 4th time, "What is this?"

This time the Son shouted at his Father, "Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again, although I have told you so many times 'IT IS A CROW'. Are you not able to understand this?"

A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On opening a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the following words were written in the diary :-

"Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when a crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each time h e asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child".

While the little child asked him 23 times "What is this", the Father had felt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times, the Son felt irritated and annoyed..

So..

If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and kind to them. Be considerate to your parents.
From today say this aloud, "I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered their selfless love on me.

They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and heat to make me a person presentable in the society today".
Say a prayer to God, "I will serve my old parents in the BEST way. I will say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they behave.

Thanks for spending ur time on reading this !!!

From India, Hyderabad
vijetarajpal
aboslutely splendid.... its really touching...i think in our busy life we have forgotten such small... no big things... keep posting

Deepu B
Great to get such a matter through citeHR.Keep posting theses stuffs,as this will make all of us to realise many things,which indeed are the basic things which we need to remember
From United States, Tempe
advocatesivasu

It’s really worth to be a member of this Forum. Vow, all good people share their knowledge/materials here. Good community to grow with !
From India, Madras
adnanalam2

Dear, I really appreciate your words. Definitely, parents should be given the respect what they deserve but more they should be treated as the worthiest of the world. Keep posting. Best Regards, Alam
From Oman, Muscat
salraj

Dear Ranjith
Thanks for posting a wonderful material. Somewhere down the line becuase todays chaotic life our hearts have hardened . Some piece of material like this makes us to pause a while and reflect. This will definitely bring in change in thinking.Great job.
Best Regards
Raj

From India, Bangalore
sathish3k
Excellent Stuff Ranjith. I cant imagine myself being lived upon conniving at my parents.They are just god’s gift to me. I was just moved. Keep posting Ranjith. Hats off. Regards, Sathish.
From India, Madras
immini

ya its true knowingly / unknowingly we all behave the way quoted in this story .... why we do this ...i fail to understand though we know being parents ourselves today that how much efforts and selfless luv we shower to our child just to see him / her grow into the most good human being .
lets promise today that we shall make taht effort to give happiness to our parents in what all way we acn
mini

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
garima_pant
hiiii.........excellent..... great.... an eye opener.... in this busy time of ours we have forgotten some most important people of our life.....thanks and keep posting... garima
From India, Ambala
sumith75
THE STUFF YOU POSTED IS REAILY GOOD AND A INSPIRATION FOR EVERYONE. PLEASE KEEP POSTING.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
SUMITH
RECRUITMENT MANAGER

The Father asked his Son, "What is this?"

The Son replied "It is a crow".

After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, "What is this?"

The Son said "Father, I have just now told you "It's a crow".

After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time, What is this?"

At this time some ex-pression of irritation was felt in the Son's tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff. "It's a crow, a crow".

A little after, the Father again asked his Son the 4th time, "What is this?"

This time the Son shouted at his Father, "Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again, although I have told you so many times 'IT IS A CROW'. Are you not able to understand this?"

A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On opening a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the following words were written in the diary :-

"Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when a crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each time h e asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child".

While the little child asked him 23 times "What is this", the Father had felt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times, the Son felt irritated and annoyed..

So..

If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and kind to them. Be considerate to your parents.
From today say this aloud, "I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered their selfless love on me.

They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and heat to make me a person presentable in the society today".
Say a prayer to God, "I will serve my old parents in the BEST way. I will say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they behave.

Thanks for spending ur time on reading this !!!
[/quote]

From United States, Cambridge
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.