No Tags Found!

Genuinetrainer
Hi All,

This is my first post. Here I wanna share a good and effective excercise on "Power of Thinking".

Can be done with a group of minimum 5 and maximum "no limit" people.

Inform the audience before hand that it excercise remains effective only and only if it is done with high concentration!! The place where your conduct this excercise should have dim light. Here's how it goes..
  • Ask the audience to stand up and close their eyes. Now tell them to forget all the tensions and relax.
  • Get a confirmation from teh audience regarding they feeling relaxed. After positive response, ask them to raise their hands parallel to the ground and palm facing the sky.
  • Tell them to listen to what you say with full concentration.
  • Tell them that i'm keeping a weight of 2kgs on everyone's right hand so please balance it. After abt 10-15 seconds ask for feedback whether they are able to handle it..
  • Now tell them tht you are taking the weight off from right hand.. and now putting it on left hand. Now add 5 more kgs of weight on left hand.
  • Ask for feedback from audience whether they are OK and able to handle it.
  • Observe carefully that a left hand of a few people would be lower than the level of their right hand (just observe do not mention..)
  • Now take off all the weight slowly and then ask them to open eyes and be at ease
  • Ask them for feedback, what they felt about all this.
The answers that you would get would be: my left hand is so tired, its paining and all that...

All those who say this concentrated well and did it effectively. Also,the one's whose hands were going down during this excercise were concentrating.

Now explain them that all this happened virtually, you did not keep any weight in their hands, but still they are feeling tired just because their mind make them think that way. So crux of the excercise is "Whatever happens with you depends on the way you think about it. So start believing in powere of thinking and START THINKING POSITIVELY"

My dear fellow trainers you cas use these during your training sessions

Thanks,
genuinetrainer
Gaurav Dhyani

From India, Delhi
shyampai
Hi Gaurav, I had read about this in one of Anthony Robbin’s books - about walking on fire. This one is simple and can be done by anyone. Thanks mate, for sharing. Regards, Shyam
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.