No Tags Found!

Renu J.

Dear all,
i just received my 1st salary.
but i've a small doubt- my joining date was 5th of jan. 2011, so my no of working days is 27, they have deducted 4 days salary from gross(total) salary but i think they should have deducted from Basic Salary!
i might be wrong. just want you all to update me with the above discussion.
regards,
Renu J.

From India, Pune
boss2966

You have joined in which level. In contract basis, permanent basis or daily rate basis.
Once you have joined on 05 Jan 11 means 1 to 4 Jan you are not entitled for any salary. Hence they made for 27 days in Jan 2011.
Please never calculate like this. Think Big, Reach maximum height. Try to become the Head in future in the same company. Make a habit of saving some part of your salary. Diversify your investments.
All the best.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
Renu J.

bhaskar, m working as a HR-Executive.... will mark your words..thanks a lot.!! GS, Thanks one thing i like about you guyz is that you both are there in each & every post..!! Regards, Renu
From India, Pune
boss2966

I accept as compliment Renu
Hope you must be in early 20's. This is the right time for starting your Savings Base
Diversify your saving habit. Never save all your money in one instrument.
Wish you all the best
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
tajsateesh

Hello Renu J,
S. Bhaskar's advice reg savings is worth taking without any hesitation.
And it can be implemented even if you have to support people @ home with your salary--at this stage it's NOT 'how much' you save. Just allow the habit to be formed.
There's also another thing that I would suggest--whether to take it or not is upto you. You can also allow the habit of 'Giving' to be formed. It will stand you in good stead while you grow up the corporate ladder. To begin with, you can choose an Orphanage or any such deserving cause--the critical word being 'Deserving'.
The Bible says that one has to 'GIVE' 10 parts [10%] of what he/she earns [why 10% is a long story]--basically giving back to society right from Day 1. The 'satisfaction' one gains while 'giving' far outreaches the satisfaction while 'taking'.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Renu J.

hi bhaskar,
ya that was a compliment !!!.yes im in my early 20's. i know your Advice will b very helpful in my future life.!
thank you so much
@Arunoomen: thank you so much, hope you will be guiding me long way.! thanks once again.!
@ tajsateesh: i'l definitely try & "Give" some amount from my salary for sure..!
with warm regards,
Renu
HR-Executive

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.