No Tags Found!

Gunjan_Sharma

Hi all,
I have been asked in an audit of quality standards that how will you ensure that that the training, which has imparted to the employee, is to ensure the organizations quality objective.
Please help me, I need to show this as an record.
Thanks in Advance
Gunjan

From India, Vadodara
vimalmti

Pl do the simple competency mapping first in terms of Knowledge, Skill and Attitude required to do the identified / assigned job (position). It may be easier to identify Skill & Knowledge part, but Attitude mapping is bit difficult. To begin with, determine attitude in simple terms like "Ability to job iindependentlyall the times" or "ability to do job under expert supervision sometimes etc."

Next assess what is current level of competence of the present job holder. This will help you to identify the gaps. Next decide what training in terms of KSA is needed. Or the training already imparted fits into any of the identified attributes.

Ask the employee to list few learning points and two-three of which he or she would like to implement at workplace. Get the feedback from superiors/peers.

In case of someone already been imparted training, get a feedback from his superiors/peers as to any change in his workplace behaviour or has he/she applied any programme learning points at job (Try it on a scale of 1-5)

Please start this and share feedback

V K Sharma

From India, Ranchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.