No Tags Found!

vishnu245238@gmail.com
hi all, working for long hours is ok, but balancing work life is of great imporatance which leads to better life n better organised n enthusist professional. rgds
From India, Ahmadabad
madhu0007
hi
its very interesting that weather HR should work only from 9 to 6,
it depends form company to company, weather u complete the work from 9 to 6 its good but, i dont think the day is enough for most of us and we need to spend one or two hours more in the office.
we used get clients after 5 pm and need to stay in office for 8 at times
thanks
madhu

From India, Hyderabad
nipuna

I don't agree that Hr only works between 9-6 only. i m working in a manufacturing company where i have to work mostly late evenings. at the time of appraisals we have to sit till late night also. and in general we work round the clock where most of the time is spent on trouble shooting. as in our organization since its a manufacturing company we have to handle staffs as well as workers also at that times we face lots and lots of problems and we get many stupid problems from them and we have to resolve it.
From India, Delhi
ritugupta
its always not right that he a person is sitting late, his/ her work is not organisse properly. sometimes happens when u need to sit becoz of work pressure. regards, ritu
From India, Gurgaon
gyana_das

HI Every body
I am fully agree with the time between 9-6.The HR people should work upto 6pm.If one could work in the organiged manner,the work must be completed at the stipulated time.
If we couldnot able to complete before 6pm then we must have some time management problem.
Regards
Gyana Das

From India, Bhubaneswar
R Devarajan

as far as HR is concerned, it is not the question of the Hours that is spent in a day for work. one should assess the value of the work. some work will be very small but of a greater value. so the work depends how valuable a work is being performed in a day and not the hours.
From India, Madras
Asha2005

HR is no better than anyother divisions of the company... if they have work they have to finish the work.. time is not a constraint... Its all based on HR profile.. Some HR's work limit will be less and for some will be vast.... and again based on how organised & how fast one is
From India, Madras
ksfl_hr
hi, it all depend on the work load u have & what kind of team u have to share the load. It is not necessarily that Hr people has to work late hrs. physicaly, I agree with Ravi Murgan’s Opinion.
From India, Delhi
MAMMA
hi friends, well i dont think so that any person should do their work in limited time period but it must depend on attainment of goal the evaluation must be done on the basis of work done by the employees not on the time weneed smart worker not hard worker
From India, Mumbai
anupamavajre
Yeah I guess if the question is "Should" Then definite no cos you have to balanace family and professions but the real thing is can a HR person work from 9 to 6 then I would say..How I wish..cos majorly if you are into recrutiment candidates insist that you call them late in the evenings or on weekends, similarly interviews have to be arranged late in the evenings or weekends. then there are reports..my god dont they eat up lot of your time which you are always short at..so ideally yes we should wrok from 9 to 6 but it seldom happens..
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.