No Tags Found!

DASHRATHSINH CHUNDAWAT

Good Dear, Now the Govt. has a change the PT. rate.0-3k Nil, 3k-6k 80, 6k-9k = 100, 9k-10k=150,>12k =200. As per my information, Pls check and update in yoursheet.

saurabhhr25
Let me tell you all,as per Income tax act HRA shoud be 40 % of the basic & in metro cities it should be 50 %.
I think the format needs to be revised and verified.
Regards
Saurabh Sharma
Cadbury India Ltd.

From India, Chandigarh
sweetyshah

its nice how would you decide on the basic if suppose you only know that gross take home is 12000 and if as per my knowledge higher basic is not feasible Regards,
From India, Mumbai
disha21sharma
I am pursuing MBA in HR.I am in 2nd sem..On my summer internship in TEBL company.It deals in TEA auction.
The work asigned t o me is Preparing HR polices of company.In ths project i need ur hepl.Dear For making pay scale for the posts HR ex. ,HR head , Marketing ex. ,Project manager ,CA , Front Office eX. ,PA to MD ,A/c assistant and Senior a/c manager..
pls reply soon..i really needed

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.