No Tags Found!

neenap
Hello to all. I am new to this site .I am based in dubai n lookin for opportunity in HR. Can ny1 plz help.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
neenap
Hello All I m Neena new in Dubai,Done My MBA in HR & have 9 months experience in recruitment (in Mumbai).Looking for Opportunity in Dubai.Can Ny one help plz.Thank u
qlikjobs
QLIK YOUR DESTINY….This is your career space that strives to get people closer to their ideal opportunities, www.qlikjobs.com offers more than just jobs. By furnishing jobseekers with countless chances to reach out to prospective employers, build professional networks and ensure your calls from the key employers in your area of expertise, this is one job portal that sure is the first of its kind!

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
sajid_rasheed

CiteHR UAE Forum MEET 6

Dear All

Greetings from CiteHR UAE Forum

After a good span of lull period in our consistent CiteHR UAE Forum Meets, let’s get together for our CiteHR UAE Forum MEET 6

Date: The proposed date for CiteHR UAE MEET 6 Friday, is 12th February 2010

Venue: Down Town Burj Dubai. (Exact venue details will be emailed to the registered members.)

Timings: 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm

EVENT guidelines – Formation of AGENDA:

Please be informed especially those members who are new and are looking forward to attend this MEET for the first time, the final Agenda is shaped up 2 to 4 days prior to the event day and is based on active participation and nomination from registered members for these Meets.

All members are requested to participate and voluntarily share their knowledge in terms of short presentations of 20 minutes each on topic of their choice.

CiteHR UAE Forum Registrations:

The group is formed on an informal level and the sole objective is Knowledge sharing and professional networking. Hence the registration is not very stringent. But same time we all make sure that we have proactive participation.

Interested members should email their details and further information will be forwarded to them through email.

Required Information for registrations:

Name:

Organisation:

Job Title:

Brief about the job role:

Contact Details:

Email:

Mobile:

Send in all your details for confirmed registrations to:

MOQ
Dear All,
I would be joining a retail organisation in Dubai in the first week of Feb 2010. I would be a part of the HR Team. I request the members to share some information regarding the HR Policies that are being followed by organisation in dubai. This would greatly help me in starting the job with a positive note. Kindly help, thanks and regards to all :)

From India, Delhi
K Srinivas Rao
Hi Roshani,
By Nov, 2010, i'll be reaching Dubai as one of my friends is running a company there, where i am going to contribute in HR area. You can get in touch with me @
Srinivas Rao K

From India, Hyderabad
Khilen
Hi Roshni, I am in Muscat as well and pretty much looking to network with HR folks in Oman. Why dont we create a group as well. Khilen- 95201367
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.