No Tags Found!

senjan5
Hi,
My organisation had filled my form 19 and 10c forms on 22nd Sep 2016 for WITHDRAWAL post 60 days of my resignation, and today 7th Oct 2016 when i called EPFO office in Richmond circle i was informed that this PF claim has been settled on 27th Sep 2016 and cheque has been sent to Bommasandra office Bangalore addressing it to my new PF account with my new organisation.
My Grievance is that at any stage i did not initiate or request for my PF transfer to the new PF account. Kindly help me as to why the cheque has been sent to Bommasandra office linking it to my new PF. I had waited for more than 60 days to withdraw this PF amount for medication purpose now i have no idea how to proceed in getting the amount.
Kindly help or guide me in getting my PF amount ASAP. Appreciate your help and guidance.

From India, Bengaluru
Glidor

for EPF withdrawal the member has to be "ememployed" while filing the withdrawal, in case of the continuation of employment, it would get transferred on the UAN seeding to new account

senjan5
Thank you for the reply.
I was unemployed when I filled the withdrawal I joined recently with a new org. Even then the question here is I never opted or initiated for a PF transfer with my new org.
What would be the procedure now.
Regards

From India, Bengaluru
Glidor

if aadhar is seeded both the paces it automatic tricks, your new employer has seeded your old UAN, ( he has to do it)

senjan5
Thank you, do you know how do I proceed in getting the amount, I am planning to visit the PF office in person this week. I also spoke to my current company finance and he said he just linked UAN to the new PF account and he has no idea about old company's PF details.
Any help word of advise in approaching this and withdrawing would be appreciated.
Appreciate your time.
Regards

From India, Bengaluru
Glidor

UAN linking itself displays that at the time of release of EPF money the person is EMPLOYED

saswatabanerjee

You are not eligible to withdraw the PF amount since you are employed. To have filled up,the withdrawal form knowing you are not retiring but going to work further is actually a fraudulent declaration on your forms.
The government has taken the steps to UAN specifically because of things like this.
I would suggest you instead check the possibility of taking a loan against pf balance for medical purpose. There are rules that allow it to be done that way.

From India, Mumbai
senjan5
Dear Saswata Banaerjee, 1tly thank you for the reply and was really helpful, I was not employed when I filed my withdrawal as I am completely aware that you can't withdraw while you are employed and it needs 60 days of unemployment. And that's my whole point of my confusion here, infact it was more than 60 days I started my employment and filed for a withdrawal, as someone mentioned above it is the UAN linking during the time of release of funds is the issue here.
Anyhow appreciate all the advise and I get a clear picture of what has happened and would visit the epf office for further proceedings.
Thank you GLIDOR for contributing to this forum and with that I would like to end this discussion forum.
Cheers and God bless.
Regards

From India, Bengaluru
saswatabanerjee

Sanjay, even if you were unemployed when you filed for the withdrawal, if the PF department has information you are working when the withdrawal is being processed, then yes, they will not allow the withdrawal
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.