nrk7jk

Hi, Kindly tell me, what are all the documents and fees to be submitted in labour office for holiday list. Our office is in chennai. Kindly support me.
From India, Chennai
venkat ng

Holiday List 2018
Sr. No Holidays Date Day
1 New Year 01.01.2018 Monday
2 Sankranti 15.01.2018 Monday
3 Republic Day 26.01.2018 Friday
4 Shivratri 13.02.2018 Tuesday
5 May Day 01.05.2018 Tuesday
6 Independence day 15.08.2018 Wednesday
7 GANESH CHATURTHI 13.09.2018 Thursday
8 Bhtukama 17.10.2018 Wednesday
9 Durga Pooja/ Dussehra ,Vijaya dasami 19.10.2018 Friday
10 Gandhi Jayanthi 02.10.2018 Thursday
11 Diwali 08.11.2018 Thursday
12 Christmas 25.12.2018 Tuesday

From India, Hyderabad
manojkamble

Hi, You need not to pay any charges neither you need to submit the copy to the labour office. What you need to do is, you need to circulate list of holiday under shops act and flash list at all visible areas such as cafe, lockers etc.

durgaprasadmohanty786

Hii, Form-iv (National Holiday and Festival Holiday) List has to be Signed by respective Labor Office and after you can display with office Notice. Regards Prasad H R Executive
From India
umakanthan53

Since it is mentioned that the poster's office is at Chennai, it would be an establishment under the Tamilnadu Shops and Establishments Act,1947 and therefore it is covered by the Tamilnadu Industrial Establishments ( National, Festival and Special Holidays ) Act,1958 as it is an " industrial establishment" as defined u/s 2 (e)(i) of the latter.
As per S.3(1) of the Act, every employee shall be allowed in each calendar year a holiday of one whole day on (1) the 26th January, (2) the 1st May, (3) the 15 th August and (4) the 2nd October and 5 other holidays each of one whole day for such FESTIVALS as the Inspector may, in consultation with the employer and the employees, specify in respect of any industrial establishment.
Therefore, within 30 days from the date of commencement of your industrial establishment you have to specify a minimum of 5 festivals in Form I in duplicate with a single copy of Form-II and submit them to the inspector under the Act for your area for the purpose of approval by him and simultaneously exhibit another copy of Form-II in your establishment.
No fee is required to be paid other than affixing an one rupee court fee stamp on your application.

From India, Salem
shruthi ramaiah

Please let me when should we submit the form/ rule - 04 of Industrial establishment to notice the labour officer on the list of holiday for 2019 ??
From Germany, Hamburg
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.