No Tags Found!

na75369

As per my HR ( RCOM, Koparkhairane ), recuitments were on hold and are expected to open up at the end of this month.
From China
na75369

Read the following ET Mumbai article::

IT firms face hiring woes

AS THE first quarter results for FY09 start pouring in from IT companies, starting with Infosys Technologies on July 11, expectations on the human resources front would be very muted.
Despite being one of the largest employers of formal education sector, the mood in the Indian IT industry is frozen in terms of hiring, on account of weak economic signals from US, its largest market. It is expected there will not be any ‘big’ hiring numbers for the first quarter from the large IT services companies. The curiosity in hiring numbers is because any organisation’s revenue growth is directly related to number of people employed.
Some of the HR belt-tightening steps that large IT firms are keenly following are lower increments, slimmer bench (as low as 5% in many cases against an average 20% in the heydays), greater operational efficiencies in hiring and, in some extreme cases, even outplacements. HR industry watchers say companies are not rushing to hire and are keeping an external bench instead. For instance, if a project requires 1,000 people over a period, they would hire 300 and guage the progress. In the meantime, they would engage recruitment agencies to keep a database for the remaining numbers for hiring at short notice.

RCOM has kept us on external bench.
As per my HR (I spoke with her today), the recruitments are still on hold and she doesnt know when the recuitments will get started.

From China
rvrperumal
Hi. same case is with me also. I am working in a big company and I got selected in (interviews over and pre-employment medical is over) a another big tyre manufacturing company. However, I have not got the offer letter so far. More than three weeks are over. can anybody suggest reasons.HR persons in that new company are very polite and gentle. Every time they answer that your file with the Directors and asked me to wait for some time.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.