No Tags Found!

dnimsarkar
Sir please help me for hr related file
From India, Pune
Jasmanmeet Singh
Hello All,
Plz tell me how to use formula in attendance sheet in case I want to make an condition that if any employee take more than two leaves in a month than 3rd leave will be counted as absent. And it should not be counted in paid days. I mean to say that 1st & 2nd leaves will be counted as paid leaves and 3rd onward leave will be counted as absent, hence shall not be counted in number of paid day.
Thanks & Regards,
Jaswinder Singh

From India, Chandigarh
pratul_1982

Dear Jaswinder, First send me your exsisting formate for instance then i can tell you what will be the formula as you required. With regards, Pratul
From India, Nagpur
Jasmanmeet Singh
Hello Praful, Thanks for ur keen interest in my query. I’m sending u the attachment of my requirement. Plz put the formula in Leave Cell. Thanks & With Regards. Jaswinder Singh
From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Attendance.xls (20.5 KB, 408 views)

kaswanvinod
i dear
i want to join hr line and pursuing my mba i want to know all information for hr post. plz tell me about it everything.
this is my mail id and this my cell no. +919991090625

From India, Gurgaon
Suvarna Alhat

Hi Jaswinder,
I have attached your file with my idea of calculating the extra leaves as absent. please go thro' it if u think it is useful. The colored columns u can use only for calculation & keep it hide, hence it will not confuse while entering the data.
Regards,
Suvarna Alhat

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Attendance.xls (24.0 KB, 194 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.