No Tags Found!

gopal-dahat
Dear Sir, Today i have received the call from HR and Finance Head regarding reduce the manpower due to Covid 19.
Hr said please give the resignation and give handover of your work. we will pay you 3 month salary as a compansation and you full & final Like( Gratuity, Leave encashment, Bonus etc)
I am working with company from last 12 years in account dept.
in current scenario i am unable to get the Job immediately.
my wife is also pregnant and i already have personal loan for construction of house.
Please suggest what should i do.

From India, Pune
Vaishalee Parkhi

Hello Gopal,
Many professionals have been affected due to COVID 19. You are not all alone. Start finding new job within your contacts, associates, known companies etc.
Meanwhile, you can start taking accounting assignments or join your hands with agencies in accounting and payroll outsourcing.
Handle situation thoughtfully and calmly.
Don't forget to work on your alternative income plan - the lesson that COVID 19 has taught us. All the best!

From India, Pune
RaghDeepak
Dear Gopal,
This is an unprecedented situation posing threat to both employers as well employees. Request your present co. to extend some more time and request HR to permit you to search for alternate job within that 3 months period so that, getting alternate job during employment is more easy than during the unemployment period.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.