No Tags Found!

suprasanna
Dear Rakesh,
As far as concerned the entry level HR salary , graduated form B- school or Non B-school , it is completely depending upon him how he is presenting him self and the creative ideas that he is having and try to bring up for HR dept.
Secondly some how this is not completely accepted that MNC are only taking B-School graduates, obviously there are giving some priority for that.
I would be suggest you , do not search for big name , carry on with any organization as long as you are capable to take hold of the hiked once.

girish1161
Hi Rakesh
I agree with RK as he rightly said that one needs to have patience.
I am working with a manpower solutions company (For convenience - Consultancy) since 15 month. I joined the company on a very very lesser salary, worked hard, got 2 promotions, now a BDM with same company and drawing a salary 3 times that of my joining.
Its just a matter of time, as I have kept my cool to move to a generalist profile.
Lets keep our fingers crossed for an opportunity!
Regards
Girish

samarjit82

Hi All
Rakesh I agree with all as its hard to get a entry for a fresh MBA. as they need a high salary. For Fresh Hr they should start at a low salary. but in recruitment that is diffrent.
but as per my views there are lot of companies who hire fresh Mba HR graduates. even I know a lot of them.
you can try at any Hr outsourcing company. you can get one easyly..
regards
samarjit

From India, Bhubaneswar
sadhanaphopse

hi guys and girls,
its not difficult to get into MNC's, they take u on the basis of ur candidature irrespective of experience if the opportunity needs a fresher. but if u keep interest only in high salaries and high position then they may not consider u, as u have to initially prove to them that u are the best performer.
and during our MBA we do summer projects, which gives us little experience about corporate working, so i dont' think any MNC will have any problem considering that as ur work.
all the best to all the aspirants, go and get it, if have u that power u are sure to get it.
sadhana
HR personnel

From India, Delhi
amitachaurasia
Hi Rakesh and all who replied...
it was indeed very encouraging to read about the reality of job market. i am also sailing in the same boat of searching for a job that offers me more than just recruitment. was on the verge of loosing hope but reading this has given me new hope !!
Thanks a lot

gargiii
Hi Even I am facing problem in getting in HR Generalist or Corporate role inspite of having 3+ years of experience.
From India, New Delhi
rakesh_sharma_143

Hi Seniors...
Thankyou so much once again for your responses.... i truly feel lucky to get so many people's valuable guidance.... i just wish and hope that these posts must be useful to all the freshers who are confused with what they want and indeed its no wonder that they are the best guidance that we could ever get....
Thank you all once again
Regards
Rakesh

From India, Secunderabad
rabiya

Dear Rakesh,
I am not a senior member but felt like giving my view as this is the query which students bring to me a number of times.
I think that as a fresher any opportunity is good and should not be neglected. Waiting for a great break in MNC will only delay your getting a job. Instead if you start working even in a small consultancy, it gives you chance to explore and practice what you have learnt. After an experience of say a year, it becomes easier to get into an MNC. This is a fact which most students find it difficult to understand.
It is you finally who has to decide whether you prefer to wait for the big break or get going with small steps towards your dream job.
Regards,
Rabiya

From India, Mumbai
bragupathy

Hello Guys,

I have been seeing MBA-HR people coming for jobs....the so-called MBA adds up to
their mind, but they forget from which institution they come from. Of-course Quality differs from Insitution to Institution. That's why institutions like XLRI, IIM all have good names. The methodology differs. Most of the MBAs studied in other institutions study their course as if they are doing a normal degree course. The aim is to pass and add it to their CV. They need to go in for a market update. What is required is really application oriented education where you will have cases to solve, simulations so that you will be exposed to real experience and learn from it.

To what I have interviewed, MBA-HR, most of them are not even able to answer basic questions leave alone their subject knowledge. Some people are bookish even during the interview by stereo type answering.

As Syed mentioned above, the freshers aim at high salaries and a junior management position straight-a-way, where they do not even have an exposure to Leadership. They are not ready to work as a Trainee and learn. I would even attribute this to some of the big Multi national companies' policies. Some of the MNCs pay as high as 30-40k for HR Executives who are just doing the processing work. They just do the implementation and do not create any process or function in their work. When they look for opportunities outside, they find it difficult as they are not able to gel with local companies in terms of Salary. At the same time, they are not able to aim at the decent position to match with their salary, as they do not have exposure too.

These people should understand what they learn as theory (if at all they studied all the prescribed books / materials) is different from practice. They should learn the basics from the experienced ones and try to innovate new things using their theoretical knowledge.

Once we have change in attitude, definitely, we shall be in a position to find a job.

Raghu

From India, Madras
Harish Kumar Padmanabhan
Hi Seniors,

Ofcourse MBA HR Freshers find very difficult to get job in MNC. Just Look at this job Posting in one of the site.....

HR RECRUITER/GENERALIST:

Industry: xxxxxxxxxx
Industry Type IT-Software/ Software Services
Functional Area HR / Administration, IR
Location Bengaluru/Bangalore
Send the details: Resume ,Notice period ,Current compensation,Expected Compensation

Job Designation: HR Recruiting /Generalist Roles
Level Senior Assistant
Job Location -xxxxxx
Yrs of Experience : 0 to 2 years
Qualification: Any Graduate Degree Or Post Graduate in any discipline (other than HR)

Job Description:
About xxxAcademy Programme:
xxx has joined hands with xxx(one of the most reputed MBA institutes in Asia) to launch the 'xxx and xxx HR Academy' in 2005 that grooms young talent to cater to its internal HR needs.
The xxx and xxxAcademy is a 24-month program. At the end of the program on successful completion, the participants would receive the 'xxx and xxx Certificate in Human Capital Management'

Curriculum
The Certification Program consists of two modules:
Module One
Module Two

Module One consists of on-the-job training including Accenture HR policies, processes and developmental training.

Module Two includes on the job training at Accenture along with classroom sessions by xxx. The core program will aim to lay the foundation of human resources concepts
Desired Profile Candidates are hired as full-time employees in Accenture during the course of the program

Please advise me, how MBA HR Candidate can get job in market. Do not think how such nusance idea is this ??

Thanks,

Harish

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.