raveesha
I am a HR Generalist. Going to Join as welfare officer. Requestig you all please let me kno the JD of Welfare office /Manager Raveesh
From India, Manipal
182781af48130492624b3295d
hi kitty i want some HR notes like HRM, Recurtment, selection, traning, Pf, Leagal aspect, ERM, KM,
From India, Bangalore
alextran
This topic also is written in wikipedia and about.com. You can find it by using Google. Rgs
From Vietnam, Hanoi
jyotirmaya82
hi, i am jyotirmaya ,i joined in this site today.i am very happy to be part of the group.i like this site, it helps us to share an idea and knowledge. about myself I completed MBA with HR,right now i am working in a marketing org. but i am not satisfied with the job.because am an hr.i want to initiate my career hr.so ples inform me about any fresher hr job for me,if u have know any vacancy or requirement in any company. if any, please contact my [B]mobile no.09861877627.
From India, Koraput
bsudhankumar
Dear Siddharth,
I feel that what you have attched job description would refer only Hr-Recruitment function.
There are some other functions also would share the HR Generalist Profile,i.e,Little of IR activities:
Namely: Payroll,PF,ESIC,PT correspondances,Employee Grievances Handling,Performance Appraisals,IOF Correspondances.
Regards,
Sudhankumar.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.