No Tags Found!

FMS Industries
Hi HR colleagues,

I am Priyadharshini working as HR officer at FMS Industries in Tamil Nadu. I want to know what are the mandatory statutory rules need to be followed by MICRO Manufacturing company in tamilnadu. Pls help me out. I am Playing new role in doing HR Statutory works. Your reply will be of huge help.

From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

The statutory rules applicable to an establishment will depend upon the nature of the industry and the number of employees employed. Since it is a factory, you should be registered as a factory according to the rules of the state government regarding small and micro units. Then you have to take ensure that the workers therein are covered by welfare, health and safety measures provided in the Act. Along with the Factories Act, you have to follow the provisions of various other enactments regulating employment and payment of remuneration like Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act, Payment of Bonus Act, Maternity Benefits Act, Employees State Insurance Act, Employees Provident Fund and Misc Provisions Act, Payment of Gratuity Act etc. Some of these Acts would be applicable depending upon the number of employees in the establishment.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.