No Tags Found!


Dear members, I have a UAN that was allotted to me in my previous company. I left the job and withdrawn my entire amount from my EPF account. Now, I am joining another company. In the new company, my Basic + DA and other allowances exceed Rs.15000/-. Now, I don't want to have PF deductions in my salary. Can I opt out of EPF by submitting a declaration in Form 11?
Please guide me in this matter.

Thank you.

From India, Mysore

Have you withdrawn your EPS amount? How many years you have worked with your previous organization?

If you have already allotted UAN , you should continue the PF Account.

Now with a false declaration in Form-11 ( You were not member of EPFO ) , you may discontinue your membership with EPFO.

To my opinion it is always better to have EPFO membership for future tax free savings and family protection ( Pension, EDLI ).

Warm Regards,

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah )
CEO-USD HR Solutions

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.